Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Home Game Attendance Streak

Default Home Game Attendance Streak

The "2015 Football Season: Which Games Will You Attend?" thread got me thinking about how many home games people have attended in a row. Obviously, road has been to a ton of consecutive games, but does anyone else have an impressive streak going?

Mine's currently at 57 straight home games. The last one I missed was SHSU in 2007 Lesson learned!!!
    Last edited by HandoEX; 05-07-2015 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Typo

Default Re: Home Game Attendance Streak

Oct. 2009 missouri st

For me
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

I skipped at least one game the last several years for elk hunting. I may boycott the UN_ game. Maybe I'll have someone put a Ralph dummy in my seat or give my ticket to Roger Thomas
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My son (who's 10) has only missed one home game in the last 9 seasons and that was not by his choosing. So he's at 69 out of 70. I've only missed that one too in the last 13 years, which puts me at 82 out of 83. Still kinda regretting that decision but a vacation was badly needed and we won by 30 I believe.
    Last edited by stevdock; 05-08-2015 at 07:10 PM.

Last home game I missed was the one DJ fumbled with no one around him on the way to a touchdown and we lost. After that game I vowed not to miss another home game.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I think in 2008 I stayed home to watch Texas lose to Texas Tech at the last second. Ndsu was playing Indiana state anyways who was currently in the middle of a 70 game losing streak so I thought it was a safe one to miss.

Should've went

I missed my first home game (including playoffs) in about 12 years last year. Did not go to the last game of the regular season (Youngstown). Guess my streak got to about 80 games.

Because of my work schedule I'm not always able to get work off.

I've still yet to see a UNI game at home since NDSU has went DI. I seriously have terrible luck with work schedule and the UNI game when it's at home.

UC Davis in 2007. 56 straight. Road Warrior is chuckling at my petty accomplishment. I do recall having some sort of bug and throwing up 3 times. Sucked waiting for the bathroom line lol

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I love this thread...seriously. For personal reasons, but mostly because I, too, was in the stands during the "Transition"(apologies to Bruce Jenner), for those wonderful winning seasons...and for the not-so-good seasons. And we stayed! And we got louder...and more energy in the stands, pregame and during the game...and fewer and fewer casual fans who for whatever-da-intercourse reason had to go get popcorn in the middle of a play???

I just showed a fellow Bison fan from my hometown here, a video clip of the Bison Pregame from 2005. Even I was shocked at the energy level compared to today, and get this...MOST fans did not even STAND UP???

Especially those in the middle of the homesideline sections of the field???

I cant wait for next year, and every year after...just to see even MORE energy!!!

I have missed a total of 4 home games in the last 11 years, and two of those were in December 2014(last season) due to chemo-fucking-therapy...Your Honor..it wasnt my FAULT????

lol

Go Bison