Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Spring Game and Tailgate

Default Re: Spring Game and Tailgate

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    If you want to know wear Beth's real tattoos are you probably have to ask Izzy.
    Huh ?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Huh ?
    You clearly did not know the depth of Izzy's demented personality? They made a movie about him once:

Thumbs up Re: Spring Game and Tailgate

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    Thank you so much for posting the entire game!!

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    Here's the Defense

LDE: Ambrosius, Jones
    DT: Schaetz, Morgan
    DT: Tanguay, Steidl
    RDE: Menard, Tuszka
    SLB: Tucker, Jordheim
    MLB: DeLuca, Plank
    WLB: Stumpf, Marlette
    CB: Smith, Allison
    CB: Champion, Reid
    SS: Board, Cenescar
    FS: Dempsey, Smith
    Took a little closer look at the defensive depth chart and out of the 22 players listed the only Seniors are Jordan Champion, CJ Smith and Brian Schaetz. All 6 LB's are underclassmen. Wow. Youth movement for sure. Like others have stated I feel the Bison will have some ups and downs defensively early on but we will be fine once conference play starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Nel360 View Post
    At first glance I thought she had a KVLY tat!
    Me to, I had to take another look.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

A few takes from the spring game after watching the vid (thank you Herdboy for posting that btw). Backup players on each side had some nice hits in the second half. FB Bennie Wilson (guy is a load) completely thrashed someone while lead blocking. On defense S Molick Scott had an excellent tackle head on with one of the RB. It was abrupt, violent and Scott won. Looked like the kind of run support we have come to love from Bison safeties. We all already know he is in for a good season but I loved what I saw from Deluca when he was in at LB. The offense scored at the goaline on their second possession but not before Deluca made two really nice stops on 1st and 2nd down. He also made a nice open field stop for short gain in the second half. I think he is going to have a monster season

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    A few takes from the spring game after watching the vid (thank you Herdboy for posting that btw). Backup players on each side had some nice hits in the second half. FB Bennie Wilson (guy is a load) completely thrashed someone while lead blocking. On defense S Molick Scott had an excellent tackle head on with one of the RB. It was abrupt, violent and Scott won. Looked like the kind of run support we have come to love from Bison safeties. We all already know he is in for a good season but I loved what I saw from Deluca when he was in at LB. The offense scored at the goaline on their second possession but not before Deluca made two really nice stops on 1st and 2nd down. He also made a nice open field stop for short gain in the second half. I think he is going to have a monster season
    Good stuff. Add, Austin Kuhnert did an really good job at center.
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KilldeerBison View Post
    Good stuff. Add, Austin Kuhnert did an really good job at center.
    I didn't watch o-line as much but the QB's certainly had plenty of time to throw on many passes. I look forward to seeing Kuhnert continue a streak of solid Bison center play