Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rings Are In!

Default Re: The Rings Are In!

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Replica Rings? If you didnt earn it why would you wear it?
    I won't buy one, but whatever floats your boat. Some think it's silly to wear a jersey if you aren't on the team and others spend big $ for custom jerseys.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Wow, I just stopped breathing for few seconds while admiring that ring. Amazing, imagine those who got four rings.
    I was thinking the same thing.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Who should have one? Everyone that went to a game or watched and cheered for the team. My dream would be for every Bison fan in the state to wear one of these. Filling gas, buying eggs, or going out to eat I want them to be a constant reminder that NDSU is the team that gets it done.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

I have yet to see a former player or coach actually wear a championship ring unless it was for a special occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    I have yet to see a former player or coach actually wear a championship ring unless it was for a special occasion.
    You obviously haven't ran into CAS (or his bedazzled jeans) in the west lot then...

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    You obviously haven't ran into CAS (or his bedazzled jeans) in the west lot then...
    CAS is a walking special occasion.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Paper weight? You work in a windy office, or just work with a lot of blowhard Whioux fans?

In all seriousness, its a BIG stretch to compare wearing a jersey to wearing a championship ring.

When I see someone wearing a jersey I think they are going to the game, if I saw someone wearing a championship ring that wasnt a player coach team personnel etc...I would think, jock sniffer.

No matter how much you donate, no matter how much you cheer, no matter how much a player or coach has said publicly they couldnt do it with the fans....you did not win that championship. You were not on the team.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Paper weight? You work in a windy office, or just work with a lot of blowhard Whioux fans?

In all seriousness, its a BIG stretch to compare wearing a jersey to wearing a championship ring.

When I see someone wearing a jersey I think they are going to the game, if I saw someone wearing a championship ring that wasnt a player coach team personnel etc...I would think, jock sniffer.

No matter how much you donate, no matter how much you cheer, no matter how much a player or coach has said publicly they couldnt do it with the fans....you did not win that championship. You were not on the team.
    BUT THEY PAID FOR THE TEAM TO WIN THAT CHAMPIONSHIP!

Yes...I heard that argument once.

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

IMO, I don't think there's anything wrong with getting a replica ring. I would never wear it. It would be on display with my other Bison memorabilia.

GOB1SON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So who actually pays for the players rings?

And if someone wants to buy a replica, feel free. Who gives a shit (other than a lot of very important pos(t)ers on Bisonville)?
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft-living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life...