Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: USA Today Top 25

Default Re: USA Today Top 25

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Posted this in the Eugene thread, but the ladies have done it! Ranked 24th in the nation!

Boom. #Program
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Finally !!!!!This is a like a make up call from an umpire.The NCAA selection committee basically hoses them on where they seed them and then the pollsters throw them a long over due bone with a 24th ranking.Just go out to Eugene and play their Bison brand of ball and just win baby!!

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Posted this in the Eugene thread, but the ladies have done it! Ranked 24th in the nation!
    Sweet! The exposure difference between actually being ranked #24 and receiving votes like they have been (technically, #26).................... is priceless for the program!

This is great for the program, the players, coaches and NDSU. Just another thing keeping us in the spotlight. Go out and win this regional ladies.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

What a great accomplishment by the team. Only going to help recruiting and soon this team will get into a super regional.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HotShot View Post
    What a great accomplishment by the team. Only going to help recruiting and soon this team will get into another super regional.
    fixed it for you
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Final Softball poll of the year and NDSU is #25. Way to go ladies. Keep up the great work.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Had a blast following them this year.

http://www.gobison.com/news/2015/6/9/SB_0609154014.aspx