Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Carey Woods Joins the MBB Team as a Walk On

Default Re: Carey Woods Joins the MBB Team as a Walk On

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Coach E's comments today on kfgo and his leaving the team was interesting and maybe a little harsher than I expected.
    He noted the timing of him leaving and made a comment about how committed he was.
    http://kfgo.com/podcasts/mike-mcfeel...3/matt-entz-1/

All of the interviews are on kfgo under the podcasts. I will post if you need me to...
    Think you were referring to Coach Polasek, not Coach Entz. Coach P also made that great point about how committed this individual was if he was willing to quit in spring ball. Kind of surprised he made that comment on air.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lost Dutchman View Post
    Think you were referring to Coach Polasek, not Coach Entz. Coach P also made that great point about how committed this individual was if he was willing to quit in spring ball. Kind of surprised he made that comment on air.
    You're right. I too, was surprised by the comment.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by The Lost Dutchman View Post
    Yeah I was really surprised he mentioned quitting on his team mates etc on the air. He might want to brush up on his diplomacy when hes on the air..
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Yeah I was really surprised he mentioned quitting on his team mates etc on the air. He might want to brush up on his diplomacy when hes on the air..
    Really hope this doesn't come back on him with his players. What does it say to them? It sounded pretty bitter...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BFKasper14 View Post
    Really hope this doesn't come back on him with his players. What does it say to them? It sounded pretty bitter...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It just sounded like a statement...didn't really sound bitter. Maybe the players agree. All we can do is speculate...probably innacurately in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I agree he probably regrets saying that on the air. That said the truth hurts sometimes.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I agree he probably regrets saying that on the air. That said the truth hurts sometimes.
    Think it's just the way coach P is. Why can't a guy say what he thinks he puts just as much time and effort in as the players each year he had time vested in woods. I got my DVR set so I'll find out tonight but did they skip Carey for ring ceremony? Might be more to the story then we know.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Think it's just the way coach P is. Why can't a guy say what he thinks he puts just as much time and effort in as the players each year he had time vested in woods. I got my DVR set so I'll find out tonight but did they skip Carey for ring ceremony? Might be more to the story then we know.
    None of the players that left the team have been announced at any of the spring game ring ceremonies.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    None of the players that left the team have been announced at any of the spring game ring ceremonies.
    Wasn't the lineman who quit do to health reasons at last year's ring ceremony? Thought I remember seeing him and he had lost so much wait you could hardly recognize him. Just saying no big deal I wish Carey the best of luck at bball.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Yeah but I wouldn't have said anything like that on the air. I would have just said we are moving forward with the players on the team. Got to know when to class it up a bit and understand the situation you're in at the moment.