Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Joe Mays to the Jets

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Joe Mays to the Jets

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJD View Post
    Wishful thinking...but maybe the Jets liked what they saw from Marcus last year (work ethic, etc.) and that weighed in their decision to bring in Mays? If that's even remotely the case, then it should bode well for Marcus' chances of staying around.
    Completely new set of eyes this year. Coaching staff is gone and I believe new GM too.

Unfortunately all bets may be off with the jets after bringing in so many dbs. Might stick, might not. If he does get cut, I think Rex and the Bills would pick him up in a heartbeat. Has enough good tape from season 1 that other teams would pick him up too.

I posted this info like Sunday why don't you let my posts live then maybe the bisonvillers can get their news faster
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Joe has a steady track record in the NFL. He was a pretty good get for KC but got injured and didn't really get any traction. I think if anything Marcus probably proved that the "NDSU" name under school isn't a drawback.
    M Will MADE NDSU and put them on the MAP. Sorry you're wrong. He fundamentally changed NDSU and began the winning culture
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJD View Post
    Wishful thinking...but maybe the Jets liked what they saw from Marcus last year (work ethic, etc.) and that weighed in their decision to bring in Mays? If that's even remotely the case, then it should bode well for Marcus' chances of staying around.
    It may or may not have hurt his case when he intercepted Tom Brady.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    M Will MADE NDSU and put them on the MAP. Sorry you're wrong. He fundamentally changed NDSU and began the winning culture
    Slow your troll there shorty.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

He fundamentally changed NDSU and began the winning culture

Bath salts?
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Slow your roll...winning culture was at NDSU long before you were a twinkle in your parents eyes.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The Jets have been spending some cash on their secondary as of late. I think I have lost track of who they have picked up. Darrelle Revis, Antonio Cromartie, Curtis Brown, Buster Skrine, Dee Milliner, Dexter McDougle, anybody else? I personally think Marcus is going to be OK. Some of these guys have been injured as of late and Marcus kicked butt last season for the Jets.

http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/arti...1-367f99e6eea2

Quote Originally Posted by missingnumber7 View Post
    Slow your roll...winning culture was at NDSU long before you were a twinkle in your parents eyes.
    Pretty sure El Chapo was birthed out of his father's ass.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."