Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Joe Mays to the Jets

Default Re: Joe Mays to the Jets

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    Pretty sure El Chapo was birthed out of his father's ass.
    That explains the origin of most of his posts.

On a completely on topic idea...great move for Joe...still disappointed he's not wearing orange and blue any more.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    M Will MADE NDSU and put them on the MAP. Sorry you're wrong. He fundamentally changed NDSU and began the winning culture
    You are such a fucking clueless putz. Get over yourself and ditch that shit attitude that nothing existed at NDSU before you and FCS football. Isn't there a train track near you that you could let a oil train roll over your worthless ass?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    M Will MADE NDSU and put them on the MAP. Sorry you're wrong. He fundamentally changed NDSU and began the winning culture
    I just wish you were smart enough to actually get into the U of M. Then we wouldn't be subjected to your dipshittery.

You had such a hard on to reply to that you neg repped me with that exact same comment waiting for moderation. Someone needs to take that ability away from you too.

You should apologize to everybody who came and played at NDSU before 2009 because this comment is a fucking insult to them.

I think Lakes comment was nothing but an over the top troll. Even he cant really mean it.? Can he?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    You are such a fucking clueless putz. Get over yourself and ditch that shit attitude that nothing existed at NDSU before you and FCS football. Isn't there a train track near you that you could let a oil train roll over your worthless ass?
    Damn, things get pretty harsh on BV in the off season...LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I just wish you were smart enough to actually get into the U of M. Then we wouldn't be subjected to your dipshittery.

You had such a hard on to reply to that you neg repped me with that exact same comment waiting for moderation. Someone needs to take that ability away from you too.

You should apologize to everybody who came and played at NDSU before 2009 because this comment is a fucking insult to them.

UMD doesn't count?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

?

I write that same first sentence on pretty much every post.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Here I thought I was going to read something about Joe, nope.

Yes. MWILL is the reason for the last 4 titles, he laid the groundwork. He was the best athlete and pure star NDSU has had. He single handily won many many games with PICK 6 and return TDS. How is this even a debate?
    If I said the wright brothers was the best ever, you'd all say. (Oh heck no, they couldn't fly a paper plane dude)
    Feel free to move to mwill thread and I'll keep it up.

Sorry Joe I'll text ya & apologize since I know you read Bville!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    Here I thought I was going to read something about Joe, nope.
    Here ya go:
    http://thejetsblog.com/bga/bga-scouting-joe-mays/