Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: University of Jamestown $50M capital campaign w/ 2,200 seat arena/training facility

Default Re: University of Jamestown $50M capital campaign w/ 2,200 seat arena/training facili

Things get interesting now with the FB coach resigning yesterday.

Default Re: University of Jamestown $50M capital campaign w/ 2,200 seat arena/training facili

Quote Originally Posted by missingnumber7 View Post
    Things get interesting now with the FB coach resigning yesterday.
    There are many "qualified" coaches on BV. Just read thru the different threads and pick one out to lead the team. purple
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Great job for the Moorhead high school coach

Quote Originally Posted by bajadanny View Post
    Great job for the Moorhead high school coach
    Fenney really could help them out. Might be tough to pull momma and kids to Jamestown from the metro area.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Fenney really could help them out. Might be tough to pull momma and kids to Jamestown from the metro area.
    Jamestown is great. If he is interested in pursuing collegiate coaching, he'll have to go to some "undesirable" locales anyway.

Better location than Minot, Dickinson, Mayville, Valley City.
    College of Business Alumnus