Page 87 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137 ... LastLast

Thread: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Default Re: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

If you guys have been listening to BisonReport Radio, we've talked a little bit about the University of Wisconsin's interest in Gabe Lloyd and Ross Kennelly. I don't really have an update on Lloyd but Kennelly has now cancelled his visit at Wisconsin and is 100% going to be a Bison.

With WBK going to Arkansas State any chance that Tru Wilsons offer goes from 3/4 scholarship to full?

Quote Originally Posted by RossUglem View Post
    If you guys have been listening to BisonReport Radio, we've talked a little bit about the University of Wisconsin's interest in Gabe Lloyd and Ross Kennelly. I don't really have an update on Lloyd but Kennelly has now cancelled his visit at Wisconsin and is 100% going to be a Bison.
    That is Great.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

My guess is with Tru's Michigan PWO offer, the fact the coaches aren't visiting him this week (based on Scout info)and our full ride offer to Kelly this week (safety from NDSCS) that we aren't recruiting him anymore. Really wanted him to be a Bison and hope I'm wrong.

Hope Burgundy or the Scout guys can provide an update with their sources.

Great to hear. I have felt from the beginning that Kennelly would be the star of this class even with a great verbal list. He gives me Heagle flashbacks but at the LB spot.
    Rixen

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by RossUglem View Post
    Awesome to hear! This recruiting year has already had enough disappointment and we don't need any more this close to signing day. Kennelly is already built and very athletic. He is going to be a tank and is imo one of the surest deals in this class.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Awesome to hear! This recruiting year has already had enough disappointment and we don't need any more this close to signing day. Kennelly is already built and very athletic. He is going to be a tank and is imo one of the surest deals in this class.
    Disappointment? Are you talking about losing kids lately to FBS Buffalo and Arkansas State? Everyone wanted them, as we felt they were difference makers that we recruited for a LONG time, we didn't have a 6 day relationship like Arkansas State did, but those difference makers came from positions we are LOADED AT! I mean loaded. Do you realize who we redshirted at DE and are READY to play next year? How about the O line. The O line already has committed 4 scholarships in this class. THe DE is full on scholarship money, those kids would have been icing on the cake. without being rude, I hope people dig in on the kids we have coming. We have never won so many recruiting battles. Our success has caused our camp to explode. These kids want to come to our camp, and we are getting kids earlier and earlier. I think people are only remember the last couple of weeks, and not the crazy success we have had early. Guys always wanted a taller receiver? Well, how about Sean Engel. Offers from Bucknell, Cornell, UNI, USD, SDSU, SIU, Wyoming, Western Illinois. 6'5 and going to play right away. Jabril Cox with a ton of offers, etc. This is a small class, small # of seniors and we loaded up. Very excited about this class. We are fortunate that when we lost WBK to Arkansas State, it was at a position of strength, not need.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Bison_Pride is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I agree. This recruiting class is solid so far. There will no drop off anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Disappointment? Are you talking about losing kids lately to FBS Buffalo and Arkansas State? Everyone wanted them, as we felt they were difference makers that we recruited for a LONG time, we didn't have a 6 day relationship like Arkansas State did, but those difference makers came from positions we are LOADED AT! I mean loaded. Do you realize who we redshirted at DE and are READY to play next year? How about the O line. The O line already has committed 4 scholarships in this class. THe DE is full on scholarship money, those kids would have been icing on the cake. without being rude, I hope people dig in on the kids we have coming. We have never won so many recruiting battles. Our success has caused our camp to explode. These kids want to come to our camp, and we are getting kids earlier and earlier. I think people are only remember the last couple of weeks, and not the crazy success we have had early. Guys always wanted a taller receiver? Well, how about Sean Engel. Offers from Bucknell, Cornell, UNI, USD, SDSU, SIU, Wyoming, Western Illinois. 6'5 and going to play right away. Jabril Cox with a ton of offers, etc. This is a small class, small # of seniors and we loaded up. Very excited about this class. We are fortunate that when we lost WBK to Arkansas State, it was at a position of strength, not need.

BUT if NDSU was in the MWC or MAC they wouldn't of lost ANY of these kids plus we'd steal kids from Minnesota (who fought off Akron, WMU for a RB.. hahaha) I'm sorry but we got beat out by MAC/SUN BELT teams ONLY because we are fcs...

Now let me PUMP UP BURGANDY . Engel - Star Kennelly - Star Rudunz - Star Dixon- Star Moses - Star ..... cannot WAIT for these 5 to get on the field! Just incredible for NDSU to keep these guys!!!!

WOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Elroy View Post
    With WBK going to Arkansas State any chance that Tru Wilsons offer goes from 3/4 scholarship to full?
    Tru can go anywhere for free as he's on his father's GI Bill, so Michigan and NDSU would be the same in that aspect. I think Tru ends up at Michigan.