Page 86 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast

Thread: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Default Re: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Thst sucks but it's tough to land a recruit late in the recruiting game. Would have been an added bonus. I like the players we have though in the 2 Tuszka brothers (one is 6-5), Stanley Jones, Cole Karcz, and Caleb Butler. Of course we already have the best pair of DEs in Menard and Ambrosius for 2 more years. I would imagine an edge rusher will be top priority next year, probably 2 of them.
    On account of Ambrosious not redshirting he's actually a senior in '16. Menard will play one year with a different left end (probably Stanley Jones but who knows)
    Now this is the law of the prairie
    As old and as true as the sky
    And the Bison that keep it will prosper
    And the Bison that break it will die
    As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk
    This law is the final word:
    For the strength of the Herd is the Bison
    And the strength of the Bison is the Herd.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd12 View Post
    On account of Ambrosious not redshirting he's actually a senior in '16. Menard will play one year with a different left end (probably Stanley Jones but who knows)
    Burning Ambrosius redshirt was a big time F up by Bohl. Pulled his redshirt and he hardly played. We traded the kids best season for 2 tackles. Of course if you know you're looking for another job, you don't make good decisions for the future of the program.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Triston Fairchild, who visited this last weekend and had a PWO, commits to Colgate. Per Scout.

Darn on WBK. DEs will be a big time target next year.

Maybe we will get some good cherry on top news from other options soon.

Fingers Crossed.
    Rixen

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Thst sucks but it's tough to land a recruit late in the recruiting game. Would have been an added bonus. I like the players we have though in the 2 Tuszka brothers (one is 6-5), Stanley Jones, Cole Karcz, and Caleb Butler. Of course we already have the best pair of DEs in Menard and Ambrosius for 2 more years. I would imagine an edge rusher will be top priority next year, probably 2 of them.
    Ambrosius was a Jr this year, he is only around one more year.

http://gobison.com/roster.aspx?path=...ll&tab=roster2

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Matt Biegler from Underwood, MN accepted a walk on offer for NDSU, turning down scholarship offers from UM-Duluth and UM-Mankato. However, it took him a while to decide because of the money aspect but he finally decided he wanted to be a Bison so badly that was most important, so his parents are not sure if he is going to be a PWO or if he is just going to walk on after school starts. The original offer was as a PWO. Was projected as a DE/TE but my guess is he will end up a DT.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Matt Biegler from Underwood, MN accepted a walk on offer for NDSU, turning down scholarship offers from UM-Duluth and UM-Mankato. However, it took him a while to decide because of the money aspect but he finally decided he wanted to be a Bison so badly that was most important, so his parents are not sure if he is going to be a PWO or if he is just going to walk on after school starts. The original offer was as a PWO. Was projected as a DE/TE but my guess is he will end up a DT.
    I wish all of our players good fortune, even those that have to leave (Mooney for example). But I think most of us have a soft spot for young men like this and hope they succeed.

Special shout out to all the PWOs! Your passion and sacrifice don't go unnoticed.
    Rixen

Quote Originally Posted by Rixen View Post
    I wish all of our players good fortune, even those that have to leave (Mooney for example). But I think most of us have a soft spot for young men like this and hope they succeed.

Special shout out to all the PWOs! Your passion and sacrifice don't go unnoticed.
    So true- look at how many starters have come from starting out as a walk on. Huge part of the team and the tradition!

So was WBK being able to be a 2 sport guy the reason for his choice?

Quote Originally Posted by Winning is Gr8 View Post
    So true- look at how many starters have come from starting out as a walk on. Huge part of the team and the tradition!
    We have one at the Senior Bowl.....