Page 4 of 139 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Default Re: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

twitter account on fire today. Adding bunch of names to Interest tracker and updating players who are getting visits from NDSU coaches. So much in my DM's havent had chance to work over my tweetdeck. Each year site is getting more established and recognized by players and coaches they are sending me more info then I can find on my own.

Remember even if you dont have twitter account you can go to homepage and read the feed on the right side of page

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    twitter account on fire today. Adding bunch of names to Interest tracker and updating players who are getting visits from NDSU coaches. So much in my DM's havent had chance to work over my tweetdeck. Each year site is getting more established and recognized by players and coaches they are sending me more info then I can find on my own.

Remember even if you dont have twitter account you can go to homepage and read the feed on the right side of page
    You post. Phone dings. Noisy today. Thanks!
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    That being said, I believe John has said it is an up year for recruiting in Minnesota, and the Gophers recruiting
    really shows that. It is still early in the offering process.
    Its an up year for Nebraska, Iowa and North Dakota also. Plus KC and STL athletes taking more interest in NDSU. Same goes for Tampa and Chicago areas. I have 6 maybe 7 legitimate offers (on the fence if Heckel still considers NDSU at this point). Meanwhile I would guess 57 offers by sdsu and 102 from USD at this point. Bison are being patient and waiting for summer camps to get started IMO

Its an up year for Nebraska, Iowa and North Dakota also. Plus KC and STL athletes taking more interest in NDSU. Same goes for Tampa and Chicago areas. I have 6 maybe 7 legitimate offers (on the fence if Heckel still considers NDSU at this point). Meanwhile I would guess 57 offers by sdsu and 102 from USD at this point. Bison are being patient and waiting for summer camps to get started IMO
    Any update on this 2015 Offer? DB Josh Marsh from Iowa Central JC
    I see off your Josh Marsh Twitter feed that he visited Troy on May 16th.

With your comment above, does it take a real strong interest in a prospect for the Coaches to make any more offers here in 2015? Or are they then just content to bank the scholly money for what you are describing
    as a strong class in 2016 for much of NDSU's core recruiting areas?

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Any update on this 2015 Offer? DB Josh Marsh from Iowa Central JC
    I see off your Josh Marsh Twitter feed that he visited Troy on May 16th.

With your comment above, does it take a real strong interest in a prospect for the Coaches to make any more offers here in 2015? Or are they then just content to bank the scholly money for what you are describing
    as a strong class in 2016 for much of NDSU's core recruiting areas?
    Marshall apparently picked up Ball St and North Texas offers, havent been able to confirm. Obviously doesnt look good for NDSU with him. Not that this is a scientific reason, but to post a pic from Troy and never post anything on NDSU visits says something to me. He was very active in replying to my messages leading up to visit and hasnt replied to me since.
    Coaches still wanna add a DB and DE and maybe WR. Whether there is anyone out there wiling to come or the coaches are interested in is another story.

This will be an interesting year from a recruiting process they have far fewer Schollies to give than they had last year so I would guess offers will come pretty slow and very deliberate.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TXBison View Post
    This will be an interesting year from a recruiting process they have far fewer Schollies to give than they had last year so I would guess offers will come pretty slow and very deliberate.
    I don't think deliberate is the right thing to say with recruiting....you have to be "selective" but you can't lose ground to another team that has offered and you're just talking to recruit saying we are close to offering---could backfire just my opinion

Probably semantics but I agree they certainly will not be slow on someone they know they want.

I still expect 20 names in the 2016 class not counting PWOs.

You might be right with attrition but at one point I heard 12 full Scholarships available.