Page 39 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Default Re: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

More on Bemidji RB Logan Hatfield, currently undecided on his college
    choice. (as of the date of this article - Oct 1)
    He has an ACT of 30, great to see he has so many choices available.

http://www.bemidjipioneer.com/sports...g-records-2015

As a junior, Hatfield had a solid 1,690 yards and 25 touchdowns.

But with 1,456 yards down already and 17 touchdowns he’s well on his way to shattering his previous marks.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    More on Bemidji RB Logan Hatfield, currently undecided on his college
    choice. (as of the date of this article - Oct 1)
    He has an ACT of 30, great to see he has so many choices available.

http://www.bemidjipioneer.com/sports...g-records-2015
    My Bemidji contact wrote to me :

"I dont know who has offered hatfield, talked to him last weekend and he wont say where he's looking" which seemed real odd to me.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

@iowapreps: '16 Cedar Rapids Kennedy (Iowa) TE Shaun Beyer has been offered by Nebraska

https://t.co/i6eZRWgtS4 #iahsfb @Sean_Callahan

NDSU commit.

Sent using a Speak N Spell and an Etch a Sketch

Quote Originally Posted by bisonpride4ever View Post
    @iowapreps: '16 Cedar Rapids Kennedy (Iowa) TE Shaun Beyer has been offered by Nebraska

https://t.co/i6eZRWgtS4 #iahsfb @Sean_Callahan

NDSU commit.

Sent using a Speak N Spell and an Etch a Sketch
    Good for him. Bad for us though. At least we know we're recruiting thr right kids

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Good for him. Bad for us though. At least we know we're recruiting thr right kids
    Nebraska is a dumpster fire right now. Hopefully that will help us retain him. We've beat out 2 Big10 schools is recent years for recruits. Hopefully we will be able to add a 3rd
    Last edited by ZHerd; 11-05-2015 at 02:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Nebraska is a dumpster fire right now. Hopefully that will help us retain him. We've beat out 2 Big10 schools is recent years for recruits. Hopefully we will be able to add the B12 to the list
    Well... Nebraska alumni run the show and pretty much any coach who has a losing season gets shit canned. Heck Bo Pelini won 9 or 10 games every season and he still got shit canned. Calahan had winning records and after 1 losing season, he was shit canned.

if Nebraska loses 2 of their last 3, this could be the quickest coaching exit in Nebraska history. Winning isn't good enough at Nebraska much less the worst season in modern Nebraska history.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I had to laugh a few minutes ago. I was sitting with my boss at a local watering hole -- the bartender told me there was a guy sitting a couple seats down who had an interest in NDSU football. The guy told me his son was at Valor Christian HS (Christian McCaffery's HS) and played left tackle and was being heavily recruited by NDSU. I asked him if was sure it wasn't UND; he said nope -- it's NDSU. I asked him his kid's name and looked him up on the roster -- the kid is 6'4" - 240 lbs. I leaned over to my boss and told him I'd bet him a beer that it's UND. He came over a minute later and said he'd found the text and said "University of North Dakota, right?"
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

2 Verbals from ND left in the playoffs.

Lund from Minot plays WF Sheyenne Friday night
    Shoening from Rolla plays (North Prairie) at Hettinger Saturday afternoon.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Some, crazy stuff going on in Gopher land. The interim Head Coach gave an ultimatum to the interim AD to hire him as the official Head Coach....lot of uncertainty in the Gopher's land right now
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Some, crazy stuff going on in Gopher land. The interim Head Coach gave an ultimatum to the interim AD to hire him as the official Head Coach....lot of uncertainty in the Gopher's land right now
    you serious Clark.....doesn't seem like Tracy is in a position to do that is he
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant