Page 21 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Default Re: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    I think they are saying the announcement was coming from Fargo. It seemed to relate to Shaun Beyer.
    I don't think so because this was after they had one referencing an Iowa Bison. The Fargo South kid has a twitter account but it's really not active.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I noticed this from Twitter last night. Is this a local recruit we got a verbal from or just a goofy NWA cultural reference?

This is from ndsu football recruits twitter...

Straight outta Fargo! The Bison got better today!
    We talking about practice

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    We talking about practice

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

If you would have told me 2 years ago that Rivals would be the worst place to go for the 2016 NDSU football class I would have laid you 20-1 odds and told you that you were an idiot. But the scipt has totally flipped from Rivals-247-Scout to Scout-247-Rivals. Scout is the clear leader with all the great interviews but at least 247 has a profile page for each verbal. Rivals only has 5 NDSU verbals with pages of HVD and Radunz not updated to indicate verbal and no pages for any of the ND players.

Has anyone else given up on Rivals to get info for NDSU? Really a bummer

If you would have told me 2 years ago that Rivals would be the worst place to go for the 2016 NDSU football class I would have laid you 20-1 odds and told you that you were an idiot. But the scipt has totally flipped from Rivals-247-Scout to Scout-247-Rivals. Scout is the clear leader with all the great interviews but at least 247 has a profile page for each verbal. Rivals only has 5 NDSU verbals with pages of HVD and Radunz not updated to indicate verbal and no pages for any of the ND players.

Cancelation of account - CHECK
    Transfer account to Scout - CHECK

Good move - CHECK
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Totally agree. I don't even pay attention to Rivals and 24-7 anymore. Burns is doing an amazing job. I hope they keep it up long term which is what matters to me.

Coach Roehl just tweeted another addition to the crew chiefs. Any ideas???
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Gabe Lloyd

Gabe Lloyd ‏@GabeLloyd23 · 21m21 minutes ago  Bellevue, WI
    Extremely blessed to announce that I am committing to play football at North Dakota State University!!! #BisoNation

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Gabe Lloyd
    Hell yeah! It just wouldn't be right to see him in another jersey

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Coach Roehl just tweeted another addition to the crew chiefs. Any ideas???
    Lloyd announced he is committing to NDSU
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.