Page 138 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139 LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1389

Thread: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Default Re: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Did not hear anything about this on a Ross and Ryan podcast today about recruiting on Scout. Talked a lot about WR position. Trying to holding onto I Hill, looking at #60 recruits in the country M Hayes. Our Qb recruit Hotchkiss teammate W Baker along with c Jones.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Did not hear anything about this on a Ross and Ryan podcast today about recruiting on Scout. Talked a lot about WR position. Trying to holding onto I Hill, looking at #60 recruits in the country M Hayes. Our Qb recruit Hotchkiss teammate W Baker along with c Jones.
    Hill is being courted by the team with the Easter Bunny mascot.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Yep, hope we hold him.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hope we can hang onto Hill. He is the fastest looking WR I have seen verbal to us over this run. Time to keep him and get some more legit weaponry for Holden

Quote Originally Posted by NodakGreg View Post
    I heard lately in the past week that the Bison had the biggest OL or Dlinemen ever out of Florida looking hard to NDSU. 22 Scholarship offers many from ACC and FBS conferences and of course all FCS teams in the SEC area.
    6'5" 325lb. kid. A top national prospect who I was told he is verbally committing to NDSU at this time.....
    I am surprised there is no Verbal Post on this kid as my source is a former Bison Grad and has many connections with young graduate athletes around Fargo and ND who are in the football world.
    I am kind of thinking this is spoof, as we are in the Crazy Talk time now until papers are signed on Feb.1st but I hope its true? How about another Billy Turner and then some....!

JMU will be back in playoffs, too good of coach, and still good talent on that team, so its Bison time to rachet up and bring in the horses, speed, and power..... in 2017.

NoDak Bisman,
    A Bison fan who is glad to see his team learn that it is earned and not given to you....
    If there is bullshit cough meme... I would post it

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Seriously? How many schollies do they have available this year? Don't they have something like 31 verbals already?

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Why are people posting on last years thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    Not sure. .not only did someone make a total bs rumor, they bumped a year old thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    This wasn't designed as a year specific thread. As for why it was bumped that is a different story. There is a negative percent chance a HS player from Florida picks NDSU over numerous BCS offers. I would however say if there was a position they would consider a transfer it would be DL or WR

Missed in the shuffle of spring game visits was Cordell Pimienta . He got some interest for the 2016 class and ended up at Minot. He tells me he is transferring to NDSU
    http://bisonation.info/wr-cordell-pi...fl-2016-offer/
    IMG_5364.jpg