Page 137 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139 LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1389

Thread: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Default Re: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Any commits on the horizon it's been awhile?

New visitor booked today. DB Joshua Hayes from Lakeland Florida http://www.hudl.com/profile/4108190/joshua-hayes

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    New visitor booked today. DB Joshua Hayes from Lakeland Florida http://www.hudl.com/profile/4108190/joshua-hayes
    Is he from the same high school as Hotchkiss the QB we recruited?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Is he from the same high school as Hotchkiss the QB we recruited?
    You're thinking of Willie Baker I think... Lakeland High vs Lake Gibson.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    You're thinking of Willie Baker I think... Lakeland High vs Lake Gibson.
    There you go, that is correct.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Tre Dempsey is from Lakeland, FL though.

Saw on Twitter that UNI Dline coach Bryce Paup may be going to the Gophers. Not sure if it makes a difference on the recruiting front

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Saw on Twitter that UNI Dline coach Bryce Paup may be going to the Gophers. Not sure if it makes a difference on the recruiting front
    He was in Nebraska recruiting Jordan Paup for UNI.......

Minnesota also hired Kenni Burns as an assistant, former
    NDSU & Wyoming & Western Michigan assistant (RB coach for Fleck).

I heard lately in the past week that the Bison had the biggest OL or Dlinemen ever out of Florida looking hard to NDSU. 22 Scholarship offers many from ACC and FBS conferences and of course all FCS teams in the SEC area.
    6'5" 325lb. kid. A top national prospect who I was told he is verbally committing to NDSU at this time.....
    I am surprised there is no Verbal Post on this kid as my source is a former Bison Grad and has many connections with young graduate athletes around Fargo and ND who are in the football world.
    I am kind of thinking this is spoof, as we are in the Crazy Talk time now until papers are signed on Feb.1st but I hope its true? How about another Billy Turner and then some....!

JMU will be back in playoffs, too good of coach, and still good talent on that team, so its Bison time to rachet up and bring in the horses, speed, and power..... in 2017.

NoDak Bisman,
    A Bison fan who is glad to see his team learn that it is earned and not given to you....

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NodakGreg View Post
    I heard lately in the past week that the Bison had the biggest OL or Dlinemen ever out of Florida looking hard to NDSU. 22 Scholarship offers many from ACC and FBS conferences and of course all FCS teams in the SEC area.
    6'5" 325lb. kid. A top national prospect who I was told he is verbally committing to NDSU at this time.....
    I am surprised there is no Verbal Post on this kid as my source is a former Bison Grad and has many connections with young graduate athletes around Fargo and ND who are in the football world.
    I am kind of thinking this is spoof, as we are in the Crazy Talk time now until papers are signed on Feb.1st but I hope its true? How about another Billy Turner and then some....!

JMU will be back in playoffs, too good of coach, and still good talent on that team, so its Bison time to rachet up and bring in the horses, speed, and power..... in 2017.

NoDak Bisman,
    A Bison fan who is glad to see his team learn that it is earned and not given to you....
    This is treading in Burgundy territory now, just with more description...if you can make it come true, then just maybe, you might get Burgundy props, just maybe...