Page 104 of 139 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1389

Thread: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Default Re: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Actually I turned down scout. I felt with the stuff I was putting out and the following I had I was better suited to not join the 3rd best recruiting coverage site. I didn't like the fact that the site wasn't very stable and over the years was above and beyond the worst place to go for NDSU recruiting info. They have come a long ways since then and with Ross and Ryan doing what they are doing they have become the top place to go for bison recruiting up dates. But at what price? I did what I did for years by scouring social media and press clippings to compile my info. Never once did I have a source in the program who gave me info about recruits or visits or offers. I did it through hard work and didn't want to risk breaking NCAA rules to get the insider info.
    I don't need someone from inside the Bison family to get me recruiting info. But I will say there is something that doesn't feel right to me to giving money to someone who really didnt want to do NDSU recruiting. I have had few sources tell me that scout wasn't willing to let him run the Gopher site unless he did NDSU also. To me that says a lot. Ask yourself this, if the Gophers and Bison were in a head to head Battle for a recruit would he share the inside Info he got from Bison coaches with Gopher coaches? Some may think that is a low shot, but it's a valid concern to me.
    I pay for their info, and I enjoy their updates, im sorry but they have great interviews and info. I would have paid for your info also but you choose to keep it free..which is totally fine but stop bringing down the guys who are willing to pay and support a site dedicated to NDSU that has done a Excellent job for a minimal payoff. I had a Rivals account for years that literally didnt do shit for NDSU...ill take my Scout page anyday
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Actually I turned down scout. I felt with the stuff I was putting out and the following I had I was better suited to not join the 3rd best recruiting coverage site. I didn't like the fact that the site wasn't very stable and over the years was above and beyond the worst place to go for NDSU recruiting info. They have come a long ways since then and with Ross and Ryan doing what they are doing they have become the top place to go for bison recruiting up dates. But at what price? I did what I did for years by scouring social media and press clippings to compile my info. Never once did I have a source in the program who gave me info about recruits or visits or offers. I did it through hard work and didn't want to risk breaking NCAA rules to get the insider info.
    I don't need someone from inside the Bison family to get me recruiting info. But I will say there is something that doesn't feel right to me to giving money to someone who really didnt want to do NDSU recruiting. I have had few sources tell me that scout wasn't willing to let him run the Gopher site unless he did NDSU also. To me that says a lot. Ask yourself this, if the Gophers and Bison were in a head to head Battle for a recruit would he share the inside Info he got from Bison coaches with Gopher coaches? Some may think that is a low shot, but it's a valid concern to me.
    It's going to be interesting to see what NDSU ends up doing at punter for their 2016 class. NDSU did have an in-home visit earlier this week with SMU graduate transfer Jackson Koonce who was on campus last weekend and I'd be willing to guess that the staff won't wait forever with NSD only five days away. Don't know how long they'll wait but if he waits too long, I'd look for NDSU to move back on Jake Reyonds, who also visited last weekend, but has since committed to SEMO. I'm pretty positive after talking with him directly over the last couple of weeks, that he'd immediately flip to NDSU. Loved his camp experience and official visit.

Other that the punter situation, it'll be fun to see how Adam Cofield and Darren Kelley enjoy their officials this weekend. I'm more confident in Cofield flipping than Kelley choosing NDSU, but with both guys on campus this weekend, we'll see if the staff can work their magic.

Overall, while the class is on the smaller side, there's a lot of good pieces to build on for the future. Guys that stick out specifically are Jabril Cox, Sean Engel and Dillon Radunz. Should be exciting to see how things finish up on Wednesday.

I have nothing but respect for what you've done with your site SamsRams. You've done great work there. All I ask is for that same respect in return. Please don't spread lies about me.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanBurns View Post
    It's going to be interesting to see what NDSU ends up doing at punter for their 2016 class. NDSU did have an in-home visit earlier this week with SMU graduate transfer Jackson Koonce who was on campus last weekend and I'd be willing to guess that the staff won't wait forever with NSD only five days away. Don't know how long they'll wait but if he waits too long, I'd look for NDSU to move back on Jake Reyonds, who also visited last weekend, but has since committed to SEMO. I'm pretty positive after talking with him directly over the last couple of weeks, that he'd immediately flip to NDSU. Loved his camp experience and official visit.

Other that the punter situation, it'll be fun to see how Adam Cofield and Darren Kelley enjoy their officials this weekend. I'm more confident in Cofield flipping than Kelley choosing NDSU, but with both guys on campus this weekend, we'll see if the staff can work their magic.

Overall, while the class is on the smaller side, there's a lot of good pieces to build on for the future. Guys that stick out specifically are Jabril Cox, Sean Engel and Dillon Radunz. Should be exciting to see how things finish up on Wednesday.

I have nothing but respect for what you've done with your site SamsRams. You've done great work there. All I ask is for that same respect in return. Please don't spread lies about me.
    I appreciate everything you offer and bring to the table. I hope you continue to do what you do and don't let the negative people bother you.

jarhead is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This is why they make cars in different colors.

you guys both do terrific work and the more info we can all get the better so lets get off this who is better and who knows more and what ever the hell else this thread got turned into and get back
    to recruiting. thanks and have a nice day!!!

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Jerard Swan offered a pwo at Iowa State. Has/had a pwo from NDSU.

Just as an aside, I've been extremely impressed with what Matt Campbell has been able to do at Iowa State during this recruiting season. They might be not-terrible soon.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Tru Wilson commits to Michigan.