Page 103 of 139 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1389

Thread: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Default Re: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

The point is, John is "one of us". That's why so many people trust him.

These other guys, wherever they came from, are coming to make a buck. Nothing wrong with that, although I thought John passed on deal with Rivals a couple years ago, John just feels more family.

After all, he was basically born into it.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post

These other guys, wherever they came from, are coming to make a buck. Nothing wrong with that, although I thought John passed on deal with Rivals a couple years ago, John just feels more family.

so you have to be "one of us" in order to be credible??? what a joke...I follow and support both but Sams is being unreasonable right now. stupid

this is a typical stupid ass ND theory
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    so you have to be "one of us" in order to be credible??? what a joke...I follow and support both but Sams is being unreasonable right now. stupid

this is a typical stupid ass ND theory
    I didn't say credible, did I? I give zero fucks about Scout, I don't listen to BisonReport. I just haven't felt any compelling reason to do so.

John helped me out when my flight got screwed up in Missoula, I contributed to his fund to help him get his dog certified as a therapy animal, he helped me out on another matter. We're friends. Take whatever I say about him with a grain of salt.

Bisonville isn't anonymous, I have more than a few people in my phone that I met exclusively on here. I'd never heard of these other guys before. Meanwhile John has been around for years.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ya, if anything we need more people with their knowledge and passion. There are a lot of Bison Fans hungry for all the the facts and informed opinions they can get.

I greatly appreciate all these guys.

I didn't say credible, did I? I give zero fucks about Scout, I don't listen to BisonReport. I just haven't felt any compelling reason to do so.

John helped me out when my flight got screwed up in Missoula, I contributed to his fund to help him get his dog certified as a therapy animal, he helped me out on another matter. We're friends. Take whatever I say about him with a grain of salt.

Bisonville isn't anonymous, I have more than a few people in my phone that I met exclusively on here. I'd never heard of these other guys before. Meanwhile John has been around for years.
    good for you...thats fine, how many times do I have to say I support both, Sams doesnt have a Pay site, Scouts does....I will say though i get way more Interview info from Scout and inside from them...to each their own.

Im a recruiting fan so I follow both

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

More the merrier...

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    Ya, if anything we need more people with their knowledge and passion. There are a lot of Bison Fans hungry for all the the facts and informed opinions they can get.

I greatly appreciate all these guys.
    Exactly, no reason to start a fight..both can coexist

Can we please get the topic back on track and focus on the recruiting...... Worry about the days of our lives drama with recruiting sites bla bla bla until after signing day. I want to read about recruits on this topic and no other stupid drama.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Last visit weekend. 10 guys on campus. As Coach P says... Always Be C​losing!

Granted it's a highlight tape... but really like the way this kid plays. Cole Jacob... I think I'd rather see him on defense rather than WR... but that's why I don't coach.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2831252/...s/307691393/v3

Actually I turned down scout. I felt with the stuff I was putting out and the following I had I was better suited to not join the 3rd best recruiting coverage site. I didn't like the fact that the site wasn't very stable and over the years was above and beyond the worst place to go for NDSU recruiting info. They have come a long ways since then and with Ross and Ryan doing what they are doing they have become the top place to go for bison recruiting up dates. But at what price? I did what I did for years by scouring social media and press clippings to compile my info. Never once did I have a source in the program who gave me info about recruits or visits or offers. I did it through hard work and didn't want to risk breaking NCAA rules to get the insider info.
    I don't need someone from inside the Bison family to get me recruiting info. But I will say there is something that doesn't feel right to me to giving money to someone who really didnt want to do NDSU recruiting. I have had few sources tell me that scout wasn't willing to let him run the Gopher site unless he did NDSU also. To me that says a lot. Ask yourself this, if the Gophers and Bison were in a head to head Battle for a recruit would he share the inside Info he got from Bison coaches with Gopher coaches? Some may think that is a low shot, but it's a valid concern to me.