Page 101 of 139 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1389

Thread: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Default Re: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    You guys do a great job, I hope both Sam's and tou guys can Co exist I know I support you guys and I would also support Sam's

No need to start a riff as its all great info

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    I don't believe Ross is starting this one

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    What a weird argument.

I don't find this type of information personally valuable enough to subscribe and pay for. That said, I love what John does and it shows his love of this team. He works hard to get this information together and the idea that because he doesn't monetize it, he's some fanboy is ridiculous.

I should say he's a friend so I might be biased but that booster comment was petty.
    X 2, I don't have anything against Ross Uglem, but I prefer John Nies he has been doing this before Ross Uglem and for free,
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I don't believe Ross is starting this one
    No, I didn't mean it that way, just a general statement

I love what they are doing

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by RossUglem View Post
    Ryan's too big of a person to respond to this, thankfully I am not. Ryan Burns is not a donor to NDSU or the University of Minnesota. It's an NCAA violation to talk to recruits if you are a booster. I hope that your fan site is not an ongoing violation of NCAA rules and that you are not an NDSU Team Maker contacting recruits before their NLIs are signed.

Bisonation.info is an excellent database for NDSU fans looking for recruiting information. It was my #1 source for such information until Ryan and I got started. The fact is, we provide every thing your site has ever provided, commitment announcements, recruit interviews, etc. for FREE and usually in a timely manner. I also provide coverage of the NDSU football and men's basketball teams for FREE.

I was fine with your passive-agressive comment about the podcast, and fine with your passive-agressive comment about the preview/review scene being "saturated" (I would guess that between 15-25% of what I write is previews and reviews) but don't go after Ryan. The insider information he gets he works hard for and people are willing to pay for it. I'd like to think we do a pretty good job. If you want our premium content, subscribe.
    I can confirm that having a coach in your back pocket is not hard work. I spent many years putting in hard work and digging to get info. If I had a coach I could call and get every tidbit I wanted I would have much more time to write articles. You wanna talk about what you think you know about Ncaa rules. I can also confirm, a Bison coach talking to anyone about specific recruits is a violation. I don't see the benefit in risking ndsu success so a gopher fan has the most current bison recruiting info so he can charge people to Read it.
    Does Ryan do a great job covering, no doubt about it. Do I want to give money to a Gopher fan, absolutely not.
    I know in the 5 years Before scout came on board ndsu had the same amount of decommits in the one year scout has been covering ndsu recruiting. Maybe it's a coincidence, maybe it's not.

And it's Adam cofield guys, just follow who Ryan just started following on Twitter. PS, my Twitter inbox has message from Adam saying he is visiting ndsu today, that is something I am confirming

This thread... wow.
    I like Scout.

mango is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    It should be easy to find. Just find a list of running backs we offered. Our plan A is gone so now it's plan B. It could only be 1 of a handful of players

According to Bisonation.info, these are the running backa we have offered. I would image he's on this list
    http://bisonation.info/?s=4707a4026a...fsubmit=Search

ATH Tolu Ogunrinde (Cottage Grove, MN) 2016 INTEREST
    Tweet Other Offers: FCS: SDSU, USD HS: Park Height: 6’2 Weight: 230 Prim. Position: RB Sec. Position: LB 40 Yard Dash: 4.58 Bench Press: 300 Squat: 485 Recruiter:...
    READ MORE

RB Tyshaun Ingram (Winter Park, FL) 2016 Verbal UMASS
    RB Tyshaun Ingram (Winter Park, FL) 2016 Verbal UMASS
    Tweet Other Offers: FBS: BGSU, Georgia St FCS: Bethune-Cookman, FAMU HS: Winter Park Height: 6’1″ Weight: 200 Prim. Position: RB Sec. Position: FS 40 Yard...
    READ MORE

RB Tamarick Pierce (Oakland, CA) 2016 Interest
    RB Tamarick Pierce (Oakland, CA) 2016 Interest
    Tweet Other Offers: FCS: Weber St, EWU, Montana, Sac St HS: Saint Mary’s Height: 5’10” Weight: 195 Prim. Position: RB Sec. Position: DB/LB 40 Yard...
    READ MORE

RB Adam Cofield (Blue Springs, MO) 2016 Verbal Missouri State
    RB Adam Cofield (Blue Springs, MO) 2016 Verbal Missouri State
    Tweet Other Offers: FCS: WIU, SEMO, SDSU HS: Blue Springs South Height: 5’11” Weight: 210 Prim. Position: RB Sec. Position: OLB 40 Yard Dash: 4.48 Bench...
    READ MORE

RB Gaej Walker (Tampa, FL) 2016 Verbal WKU
    RB Gaej Walker (Tampa, FL) 2016 Verbal WKU
    Tweet Other Offers: FBS: MTSU, Georgia Southern FCS: EKU, Bethune-Cookman HS: East Bay Height: 5’11” Weight: 180 Prim. Position: RB Sec. Position: CB 40

Now consider Ryan Burns followed one of these guys on Twitter today. Process of elimation says who it is.
    Nope, can't go after him. He's committed to SDSU and you can't talk to people after they are committed, right?

Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    Nope, can't go after him. He's committed to SDSU and you can't talk to people after they are committed, right?
    If that was the case Bryce T wouldn't be a Jayhawk.
    ―\_(ツ)_/―

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    X 2, I don't have anything against Ross Uglem, but I prefer John Nies he has been doing this before Ross Uglem and for free,
    Ross does an awesome job also. Without what he does for that site the bison report could not be a credentialed media member. Personally I never got involved in game previews and reviews as I felt there already was enough of that type of content in the Fargo media. But that doesn't discredit his work. It's solid stuff that is worth reading.

mango is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    If that was the case Bryce T wouldn't be a Jayhawk.
    Guess you missed earlier in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    In all fairness a week committed isnt much of a commitment. Although 6 months...

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com