Page 117 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1389

Thread: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Default Re: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Dan View Post
    Medical problems.
    Interesting. Other schools would have the young man, but not NDSU. I suppose it's a risk to bring in kids with pre existing medical problems, just like the military disqualifies a lot of conditions. Sounds like a heck of a football player, though.
    This Post is copyrighted by Bisonville for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this Post, or of any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the Post without Bisonville's express written consent, is prohibited.

So if he is too far gone with injuries to play fb at NDSU why would NE waste their time and how could he play at SDSU?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    So if he is too far gone with injuries to play fb at NDSU why would NE waste their time and how could he play at SDSU?

And according to the SDSU board, he just started following USD players and coaches on twitter...

...and FB is not where I would want him...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    And according to the SDSU board, he just started following USD players and coaches on twitter...

...and FB is not where I would want him...
    I meant football not full back

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post

because at Nebraska he would not be scholarship investment for them. Great if he works out, no one cares if he doesn't.
    Now this is the law of the prairie
    As old and as true as the sky
    And the Bison that keep it will prosper
    And the Bison that break it will die
    As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk
    This law is the final word:
    For the strength of the Herd is the Bison
    And the strength of the Bison is the Herd.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Ooooooh, the Nielson era is starting off juicy!

I can't imagine the meltdown here if UND would manage to do the same to an NDSU commit.... I literally could not imagine it.... it makes my brain hurt to even attempt to.

Is the Cofield verbal a sleazy get considering he was already a verbal at another school? I'm just curious based on some of the recent conversations in this thread about other schools "stealing" our recruits.

Default BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Re: Matthew, he did just commit to USD. Seems to be a big loss for SDSU and a good get for USD. Said in the article I read it came down to academics (USD having a school of business and SDSU only offering a degree in business).

Either way...it is only going to add to the rivalry.
    Jackrabbit1979 - Bringing delusional Bison fans back down to earth since 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Is the Cofield verbal a sleazy get considering he was already a verbal at another school? I'm just curious based on some of the recent conversations in this thread about other schools "stealing" our recruits.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Miss that show!