Page 82 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast

Thread: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Default Re: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

I'd bet against Tru and WBK. WBK to Arkansas state is a lock. If Tru wanted to be here...he would have taken the offer. Instead...it's a marketing tool for the Michigan schools. Still think he ends up in the MAC. Arkansas state has a very impressive program going, and has great facilities to match.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    WBK or another 6'+ wr would be great. Class looks really great so far. Let's land the cherry on top and add some sprinkles. After all sprinkles are for winner. Go Bison
    Cherry on top is the key word. William Bradley King would be the cherry kind of like PGT was a few years ago.

This class now for the small size is very very impressive. We have 2 of the top 13 Kansas players acording to 24-7, 3 blue chip ND kids in Schoening, Lund, and Volson, a top LB in Cox much like PGT, a stud corner in Dixon, a 6-5 stud receiver in Engel, the #1 rated DT in Wisconsin in Hackl, stud OT in Radunz with tons of offers, and a super tall and fast TE in Lloyd. Nyangacha and Kennelly look to be major steals. Most of these kids have offers from either SDSU and UNI and a handful have PWO offers to Big Ten schools that they turned down. Class has size, speed, good character, academics, and everything we look for. Super excited. And I didn't even touch on everyone.
    Last edited by HerdBot; 01-24-2016 at 04:54 PM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I'd bet against Tru and WBK. WBK to Arkansas state is a lock. If Tru wanted to be here...he would have taken the offer. Instead...it's a marketing tool for the Michigan schools. Still think he ends up in the MAC. Arkansas state has a very impressive program going, and has great facilities to match.
    WBK to Arkansas State is not a lock.

Quote Originally Posted by RossUglem View Post

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by RossUglem View Post
    Ross, you and Ryan are doing a great job with the Scout site. I'm a subscriber and I would encourage all Bison fans to subscribe--but you aren't the only people with sources. When Mr. Burgundy makes a definitive statement, you can take it to the bank.

Oh, and I understand that WBK himself probably told you that he will announce Monday.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Ross, you and Ryan are doing a great job with the Scout site. I'm a subscriber and I would encourage all Bison fans to subscribe--but you aren't the only people with sources. When Mr. Burgundy makes a definitive statement, you can take it to the bank.

Oh, and I understand that WBK himself probably told you that he will announce Monday.
    Everyone is wrong from time to time.

That said I wouldn't bet against Burgundy on something like this.

Bison_Pride is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

A lot of the recruits are talking about Summer school on Scout. Is this the first year it will be covered by an athletic scholarship?

I hope I am wrong. If I'm wrong...something changed....and that would be great. Because I want this kid bad! DE and OT are spots we are loaded at. These are gravy recruits! Difference makers. Getting WBK would be amazing.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Tru was offered a pwo from Michigan
    Hopefully recruits like TW have good parents that help them understand the importance of a full or partial scholarship and COA vs. PWO with a possibility of scholarship money in the future.