Page 100 of 139 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1389

Thread: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Default Re: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    The good news is that some kid some where is happy as shit as a spot just opened up for him!
    Yep. Hopefully whoever he is, we can still get him. Maybe he will pull a dick move and flip lol

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    I love how you think what is best for you should be what's best for everyone. If you want to live in a place where there is no free will or chance to make a decision that you think is best for your life go move to North Korea.
    lol nice try.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    The good news is that some kid some where is happy as shit as a spot just opened up for him!
    It should be easy to find. Just find a list of running backs we offered. Our plan A is gone so now it's plan B. It could only be 1 of a handful of players

According to Bisonation.info, these are the running backa we have offered. I would image he's on this list
    http://bisonation.info/?s=4707a4026a...fsubmit=Search

ATH Tolu Ogunrinde (Cottage Grove, MN) 2016 INTEREST
    Tweet Other Offers: FCS: SDSU, USD HS: Park Height: 6’2 Weight: 230 Prim. Position: RB Sec. Position: LB 40 Yard Dash: 4.58 Bench Press: 300 Squat: 485 Recruiter:...
    READ MORE

RB Tyshaun Ingram (Winter Park, FL) 2016 Verbal UMASS
    RB Tyshaun Ingram (Winter Park, FL) 2016 Verbal UMASS
    Tweet Other Offers: FBS: BGSU, Georgia St FCS: Bethune-Cookman, FAMU HS: Winter Park Height: 6’1″ Weight: 200 Prim. Position: RB Sec. Position: FS 40 Yard...
    READ MORE

RB Tamarick Pierce (Oakland, CA) 2016 Interest
    RB Tamarick Pierce (Oakland, CA) 2016 Interest
    Tweet Other Offers: FCS: Weber St, EWU, Montana, Sac St HS: Saint Mary’s Height: 5’10” Weight: 195 Prim. Position: RB Sec. Position: DB/LB 40 Yard...
    READ MORE

RB Adam Cofield (Blue Springs, MO) 2016 Verbal Missouri State
    RB Adam Cofield (Blue Springs, MO) 2016 Verbal Missouri State
    Tweet Other Offers: FCS: WIU, SEMO, SDSU HS: Blue Springs South Height: 5’11” Weight: 210 Prim. Position: RB Sec. Position: OLB 40 Yard Dash: 4.48 Bench...
    READ MORE

RB Gaej Walker (Tampa, FL) 2016 Verbal WKU
    RB Gaej Walker (Tampa, FL) 2016 Verbal WKU
    Tweet Other Offers: FBS: MTSU, Georgia Southern FCS: EKU, Bethune-Cookman HS: East Bay Height: 5’11” Weight: 180 Prim. Position: RB Sec. Position: CB 40

Now consider Ryan Burns followed one of these guys on Twitter today. Process of elimation says who it is.
    Last edited by HerdBot; 01-29-2016 at 05:28 AM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Or just DM me and I will report it so its free for everyone and doesnt force people to give money to the Gopher athletic department
    Ryan's too big of a person to respond to this, thankfully I am not. Ryan Burns is not a donor to NDSU or the University of Minnesota. It's an NCAA violation to talk to recruits if you are a booster. I hope that your fan site is not an ongoing violation of NCAA rules and that you are not an NDSU Team Maker contacting recruits before their NLIs are signed.

Bisonation.info is an excellent database for NDSU fans looking for recruiting information. It was my #1 source for such information until Ryan and I got started. The fact is, we provide every thing your site has ever provided, commitment announcements, recruit interviews, etc. for FREE and usually in a timely manner. I also provide coverage of the NDSU football and men's basketball teams for FREE.

I was fine with your passive-agressive comment about the podcast, and fine with your passive-agressive comment about the preview/review scene being "saturated" (I would guess that between 15-25% of what I write is previews and reviews) but don't go after Ryan. The insider information he gets he works hard for and people are willing to pay for it. I'd like to think we do a pretty good job. If you want our premium content, subscribe.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KyleK View Post
    Torneden commits to Kansas - per Twitter
    Sucks big time, good for him and wish him a great future
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by RossUglem View Post
    Ryan's too big of a person to respond to this, thankfully I am not. Ryan Burns is not a donor to NDSU or the University of Minnesota. It's an NCAA violation to talk to recruits if you are a booster. I hope that your fan site is not an ongoing violation of NCAA rules and that you are not an NDSU Team Maker contacting recruits before their NLIs are signed.

Bisonation.info is an excellent database for NDSU fans looking for recruiting information. It was my #1 source for such information until Ryan and I got started. The fact is, we provide every thing your site has ever provided, commitment announcements, recruit interviews, etc. for FREE and usually in a timely manner. I also provide coverage of the NDSU football and men's basketball teams for FREE.

I was fine with your passive-agressive comment about the podcast, and fine with your passive-agressive comment about the preview/review scene being "saturated" (I would guess that between 15-25% of what I write is previews and reviews) but don't go after Ryan. The insider information he gets he works hard for and people are willing to pay for it. I'd like to think we do a pretty good job. If you want our premium content, subscribe.
    You guys do a great job, I hope both Sam's and tou guys can Co exist I know I support you guys and I would also support Sam's

No need to start a riff as its all great info

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

This is the sticky area. A person doesn't need to be a Teammaker or give money at all to be a "Booster" in the eyes of the NCAA. A couple definitions are "Been involved otherwise in promoting university athletics".....or....."Participated in or has been a member of an organization promoting the university’s athletics programs". One could easily argue that fan blogs that are dedicated to promoting a certain university's athletics tie into the "Booster" role.

John lives in Nevada, works in actual media, isn't a booster according to the Teammakers site, and went to college at a different school. If you want to get down to it, any site thst "promotes athletics" could be considered to be a booster and thst could include the entire scout network, rivals, or 247. Therefore any team out there thst has a site promoting athletics could be in violation if they contact recruits. Obviously it's not or every team would be penalized. It's kind of a grey area

What a weird argument.

I don't find this type of information personally valuable enough to subscribe and pay for. That said, I love what John does and it shows his love of this team. He works hard to get this information together and the idea that because he doesn't monetize it, he's some fanboy is ridiculous.

I should say he's a friend so I might be biased but that booster comment was petty.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SiouxFan View Post
    This is the sticky area. A person doesn't need to be a Teammaker or give money at all to be a "Booster" in the eyes of the NCAA. A couple definitions are "Been involved otherwise in promoting university athletics".....or....."Participated in or has been a member of an organization promoting the university’s athletics programs". One could easily argue that fan blogs that are dedicated to promoting a certain university's athletics tie into the "Booster" role.
    Well.. you better get back to pioux sports then, before your buddies find out you're a Bison Booster.
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!