Page 122 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1389

Thread: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Default Re: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    I'll bite---flipping after 8 months is not cool, but 72 hours is acceptable---exactly what is the cut off between one that is okay and one that is not?
    What Jacob Matthew did to SDSU by flipping to USD 1 1/2 days before would qualify as a dick move. I mean seriously? This kid couldn't do his due diligence and research business schools a few months ago? Total douche move in my books. Now the Bunnies are scrambing to find a replacement with no notice. Kid verballed like 4 months ago. And to add injury to insult it's their rival. Just a rude, selfish, and inconsiderate move.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Anything new on Lloyd?

Sent from my iPhone.
    Here is a QB, Conor Blount, who verbaled Monday night to Wisconsin
    as a preferred walk-on. He had a scholarship offer from Indiana State, so no help for the Trees.
    The article gives the current list of PWO's for Wisky as of Monday night.

Blount joins quarterback Andres Castillo, fullback/safety Cristian Volpentesta, fullback Aaron Maternowski, wide receiver Jack Popp and Edgewood athlete Jack Dunn as preferred walk-ons in the Badgers’ 2016 recruiting class.
    http://host.madison.com/wsj/sports/c...de19b2f45.html

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    I'll bite---flipping after 8 months is not cool, but 72 hours is acceptable---exactly what is the cut off between one that is okay and one that is not?
    Lying misleading and deceit no matter how long is still lying and a completely selfish act that is uncalled for. If someone wants to be a liar they should join Hillary Clinton's team!!!

He needs to get in on this Champion team. It built to win it!

C'mon!!

Sent from my iPhone.
    Have you spoken to Doug lately?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    Lying misleading and deceit no matter how long is still lying and a completely selfish act that is uncalled for. If someone wants to be a liar they should join Hillary Clinton's team!!!
    And if somebody wants to engage in this kind of political talk, there are a lot of options - but Bisonville is not one of them.

Not the thing I wanted to see first thing in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    And if somebody wants to engage in this kind of political talk, there are a lot of options - but Bisonville is not one of them.

Not the thing I wanted to see first thing in the morning.
    The truth hurts.

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    The truth hurts.

Jesus H. Christ.

I sure as hell hope we don't have to put up with this partisan BS for the next year... well, I can guarantee that won't happen.

I will shut the board down for 24 hours the next time one of the regulars goes down this path (this does not include posters from other schools.)

Bisonville has only about three rules: Be who you say you are. Don't be a malicious gossip. And keep your stupid partisan bullshit off the board.

He needs to get in on this Champion team. It built to win it!

C'mon!!

Sent from my iPhone.
    What I am getting at is that he has committed and until we hear differently no news is good news.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Jesus H. Christ.

I sure as hell hope we don't have to put up with this partisan BS for the next year... well, I can guarantee that won't happen.

I will shut the board down for 24 hours the next time one of the regulars goes down this path (this does not include posters from other schools.)

Bisonville has only about three rules: Be who you say you are, unless you are El Chapo. Don't be a malicious gossip, unless you are a "credible" journalist or a doctor. And keep your stupid partisan bullshit off the board.
    FIFY -10char-

Jesus H. Christ.

Bisonville has only about three rules: Be who you say you are. Don't be a malicious gossip. And keep your stupid partisan bullshit off the board.
    Quote Originally Posted by yopaulie View Post
    FIFY -10char-
    #DontPokeTheTiger #DontBanMe