Page 85 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast

Thread: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I like this idea.
    I do as well. We're stacked at S with a lot of young talent. Grimsley, Braden Sikes, Jaxon Brown, Wimbush, etc. If one of the young kids can step up, would love to see that CB rotation.

Brad Evans ‏@YahooNoise · 27m27 minutes ago
    Feel like I'm watching a MAC team. #Arizona

Brad Evans gets it...not sure why Awosika doesn't! Hope he changes his mind by the 3rd, but good luck to him in Buffalo if he doesn't.
    "The desire to win is useless without the desire to prepare."

"I've coached in a lot of great venues during my career, but there is no place louder than the Fargodome. There is no verbal communication whatsoever when you are down on that field. It's unbelievable. It's the best atmosphere in college football - at any level." - Jeff Monken

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Plus it is supposedly much easier to play CB than FS for an inexperienced player in our system.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    I'll ultimately love whatever our coaches on D decide in terms of shuffling guys but I think Trey has turned into a pretty good safety. We have two guys back there that I see turning into ballhawks. It will be fun watching these position battles unfold

Quote Originally Posted by bisonforever View Post
    If one of these safeties can get up to speed quickly, wonder if moving Dempsey to corner would be a good idea. Allison and Demps at corner with Dakota Reid or one of the other corners used in nickel. Just a thought.
    They would have to make a big impact cuz Dempsey is very good back there. I think Reid will eventually be a nice corner

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Kelley has three years left. FYI.
    I like this kid. 3 year juco is awesome. First year to learn and then contribute heavy for 2 years. Kid looks the part physically and has great size at 6-2. You know he's familiar with the program and with 2 years at NDSCS, he's used to weather. Kid must have some skills with 6 offers.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

WBK to Arkansas State per Scout.

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Shoot...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

Quote Originally Posted by BFKasper14 View Post
    Shoot...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Double Shoot!!!! Best of luck to him. Would have been great to have him in the herd.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Thst sucks but it's tough to land a recruit late in the recruiting game. Would have been an added bonus. I like the players we have though in the 2 Tuszka brothers (one is 6-5), Stanley Jones, Cole Karcz, and Caleb Butler. Of course we already have the best pair of DEs in Menard and Ambrosius for 2 more years. I would imagine an edge rusher will be top priority next year, probably 2 of them.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Hope he's not thinking FBS = more exposure

¯\_(ツ)_/¯