Page 48 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Thread: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Default Re: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    How MUCH does it play in that YOUR DAD knows the HC of a school that has offered you??

A lot UNLESS a bigger school recruits you....than whatever is best for my son deal???

Does Ol Terry say, Chase, I believe in this guy on making you a better player and developing you into a good man---you should select this school

JUST CURIOUS
    Certainly doesn't hurt that he's familiar with the HC, but as usual in these circumstances I'm sure the first question becomes "do I want to play in Big 10"? If the answer to that isn't an emphatic yes, then you are in the conversation, and in this case probably have a leg up.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I bet Chase Allen would come out of NDSU a better football player than he would at Iowa St., UNLV, or Illinois

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    I bet Chase Allen would come out of NDSU a better football player than he would at Iowa St., UNLV, or Illinois
    None of that matters. If the B1G comes knocking it's certain that fcs commits (offers) are walking. It's a certainty

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    None of that matters. If the B1G comes knocking it's certain that fcs commits (offers) are walking. It's a certainty
    Oh really? Tell that to our starting QB on Saturday. And our future TE...
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Oh really? Tell that to our starting QB on Saturday. And our future TE...
    Oh yeah, go read the coach kill thread. It was proven to me that such is the case

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It depends on the individual but it does factor in. We're talking about two P5 programs that stink and even though NDSU is a smaller conference school the tradition of winning and the kind of ballers that all these 0-2 star kids turn into definitely matters. I bet these kids are fully aware of NDSU's player development as well as the fact that we are about to have guys drafted by NFL teams 3 years in a row

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    It depends on the individual but it does factor in. We're talking about two P5 programs that stink and even though NDSU is a smaller conference school the tradition of winning and the kind of ballers that all these 0-2 star kids turn into definitely matters. I bet these kids are fully aware of NDSU's player development as well as the fact that we are about to have guys drafted by NFL teams 3 years in a row
    Yeah, I know but when I tried to make that same point......decisions should be made on best fit vrs. The size of a program, a few on here suggested otherwise. Apparently in thier view the B1G is always the best option.

As I obviously i disagree that a bigger program is always the best fit and best option for a player I was just being a smart ass. See the coach kill thread

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You are a troll. 2015 commit Jaxon Brown had a PWO offer from Wisconsin and Gophers yet he stayed with the Bison.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

I am but not the way you think. I am mocking the position of Bisonbusiness and longhorn. Apparently you missed the B1G disagreement we had in the coach kill retirement thread.

My position is and always has been that players need to choose the best fit for them and that doesn't always mean going to the bigger school.
    Last edited by MAKBison; 11-20-2015 at 07:59 PM.

I am but not the way you think. I am mocking the position of Bisonbusiness and longhorn. Apparently you missed the B1G disagreement we had in the coach kill retirement thread.

My position is and always has been that players need to choose the best fit for them and that doesn't always mean going to the bigger school.
    Sometimes people also don't like the coaches or really like our coaches or for that matter don't like our coaches but it is a part of the process.