Page 133 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1389

Thread: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    On an unofficial visit today. That's a tall kicker/punter

http://www.ncsasports.org/football-r.../barrett-foley
    Ginger Jesus 2.0. We definitely need an upgrade at punting after what we've seen through two games.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don't think we can wait for next year to field a better punter. Unfortunately the position is a big recruiting flop at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
    I don't think we can wait for next year to field a better punter. Unfortunately the position is a big recruiting flop at the moment.
    Agree,,,,,,,,what is up with our punter ?? Is the problem technique, leg strength , what ??????

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Agree,,,,,,,,what is up with our punter ?? Is the problem technique, leg strength , what ??????
    I could not find his 2015 stats but at a freshman in 2014 had 74 punts with an average of 40 yards. 10 of 50+ yard. 18 inside 20... I guess kicking inside the dome is harder than we think.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

FOOTBALL RECRUITS who CARE about WINNING and competing for NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS-----four letters N D S U

players are developed, challenged, built up, and are prepared for next level

GO BISON

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    FOOTBALL RECRUITS who CARE about WINNING and competing for NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS-----four letters N D S U

players are developed, challenged, built up, and are prepared for next level

GO BISON
    Yea- what you said

Kind of surprised there are no official visits for this weekend. At one point Jake Springer and CJ Coldon were scheduled to visit for homecoming but those have been moved back and maybe even canceled. Anyone hearing anything different?

Kind of surprised there are no official visits for this weekend. At one point Jake Springer and CJ Coldon were scheduled to visit for homecoming but those have been moved back and maybe even canceled. Anyone hearing anything different?
    very interesting....sensing a big game in our future

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I could not find his 2015 stats but at a freshman in 2014 had 74 punts with an average of 40 yards. 10 of 50+ yard. 18 inside 20... I guess kicking inside the dome is harder than we think.
    Or is it that he is kicking away from someone?

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Scout said Jake is coming on an unofficial and CJ was moved back since he was the only one now on an official.