Page 32 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Default Re: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    247 Sports predicts where some of the recruits will land and has Engel as 100% NDSU
    If the prediction is from Kyle G the gophers guy then it is almost always my prediction. I send him predictions on ndsu verbals. I will say he had Engel as NDSU before I sent him some predicitions this summer where I told him to go with ndsu for Engel

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Now that we have landed Engel. Any chance we still land WR, Jalen Rima (6-2, 180) from Cedar Rapids, IA? His film looks really impressive, plus 6-2 is good size. His speed stands out to me. Really surprised he doesn't have FBS offers. Engel and him would really be an impressive addition to RJ, Shep, Hawkins, Dimitri, and Bridges. I know Rima has offers from us, UNI and WIU.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    Now that we have landed Engel. Any chance we still land WR, Jalen Rima (6-2, 180) from Cedar Rapids, IA? His film looks really impressive, plus 6-2 is good size. His speed stands out to me. Really surprised he doesn't have FBS offers. Engel and him would really be an impressive addition to RJ, Shep, Hawkins, Dimitri, and Bridges. I know Rima has offers from us, UNI and WIU.
    Rima has some pretty solid connections to UNI and would be an incredible steal imo.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    If the prediction is from Kyle G the gophers guy then it is almost always my prediction. I send him predictions on ndsu verbals. I will say he had Engel as NDSU before I sent him some predicitions this summer where I told him to go with ndsu for Engel
    Long time no speak....what are your thoughts on WHO could be next OFFENSIVE player added to recruit verbals?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Rima has some pretty solid connections to UNI and would be an incredible steal imo.
    If I had to guess I would say UNI. Even his Grandpa is the PA announcer for the Pansies. Now I can say I would be pretty excited to land a 6-2 super athlete. Not sure where he could play but at his size I'm sure we could find a place for him.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Jacob Matthew is another one to maybe keep an eye on. Said he was looking to commit mid season. Earlier this year, his top 3 were Princeton, NDSU and Ohio.

http://bisonation.info/lb-jacob-matt...ne-2016-offer/

Jacob Matthew is another one to maybe keep an eye on. Said he was looking to commit mid season. Earlier this year, his top 3 were Princeton, NDSU and Ohio.

That would be a 2nd cherry on top

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

From the same high school as Deluca.

Quote Originally Posted by bison_by_blood View Post
    From the same high school as Deluca.
    Sounds like only one D scholarship left and all positions coaches are hoping they can use it for their group

Like the way Jacob plays downhill whether blocking, running, or tackling. Also looks very agile for his size. Hope NDSU can get him to commit here.