Page 88 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast

Thread: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Default Re: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Does anybody actually expect Harbaugh to stick around Michigan long enough to see his recruits actually play?
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanBurns View Post
    Tru can go anywhere for free as he's on his father's GI Bill, so Michigan and NDSU would be the same in that aspect. I think Tru ends up at Michigan.
    That makes sense. Thanks for the info.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Bison_Pride is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Reading into Tru Wilson's twitter, looks like he's Michigan bound.

Jim Harbaugh probably slept on his bedroom floor too, and took down all the NDSU stuff on his walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Disappointment? Are you talking about losing kids lately to FBS Buffalo and Arkansas State? Everyone wanted them, as we felt they were difference makers that we recruited for a LONG time, we didn't have a 6 day relationship like Arkansas State did, but those difference makers came from positions we are LOADED AT! I mean loaded. Do you realize who we redshirted at DE and are READY to play next year? How about the O line. The O line already has committed 4 scholarships in this class. THe DE is full on scholarship money, those kids would have been icing on the cake. without being rude, I hope people dig in on the kids we have coming. We have never won so many recruiting battles. Our success has caused our camp to explode. These kids want to come to our camp, and we are getting kids earlier and earlier. I think people are only remember the last couple of weeks, and not the crazy success we have had early. Guys always wanted a taller receiver? Well, how about Sean Engel. Offers from Bucknell, Cornell, UNI, USD, SDSU, SIU, Wyoming, Western Illinois. 6'5 and going to play right away. Jabril Cox with a ton of offers, etc. This is a small class, small # of seniors and we loaded up. Very excited about this class. We are fortunate that when we lost WBK to Arkansas State, it was at a position of strength, not need.
    I agree this class hasnt been disappointing at all. It's an impact type class full of players we have had commitments from for a long time.

According to 24-7, we have 2 of the top 13 players in Kansas, and the #1 rated DT in Wisconsin. Everyone wanted Engel and Cox. Rudunz had FBS offers. Lund and Volson will be beasts and we're thr top 2 players in the state. Kennelly and Nyangacha committed super early and are studs. And we got this class with only 13 seniors. Lloyd is still being looked at by Wisconsin.

As far as guys like William Bradley King, we didn't even start recruiting him until late after the other DE prospect (I already forgot his name ) flipped to the Gophers. Getting players late from far away is really really difficult with no prior relationship or time for the verbals to bond.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Tru can go anywhere for free as he's on his father's GI Bill, so Michigan and NDSU would be the same in that aspect. I think Tru ends up at Michigan.
    So regardless what he chooses I'll help pay his tuition either through Teammaker donations or tax dollars. Good to know.

Good luck in Michigan Tru!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Does anybody actually expect Harbaugh to stick around Michigan long enough to see his recruits actually play?
    Where exactly do you think he's going? He's burned his NFL bridges and he's one of the five highest paid college coaches at his alma mater. Not really sure he has upward mobility.
    Now this is the law of the prairie
    As old and as true as the sky
    And the Bison that keep it will prosper
    And the Bison that break it will die
    As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk
    This law is the final word:
    For the strength of the Herd is the Bison
    And the strength of the Bison is the Herd.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd12 View Post
    Where exactly do you think he's going? He's burned his NFL bridges and he's one of the five highest paid college coaches at his alma mater. Not really sure he has upward mobility.
    I don't pay much attention to the details of the NFL. I follow teams I enjoy watching which mainly come from wanting to watch teams with individuals I've followed from college. Coming from the NFL, I would assume he'd want to go back. Could be wrong.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

NDSU_grad is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If that's the case Michigan is pretty much a no-brainer.

If he wants to play special teams... If he does it will be another JJ example.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I think he'll be there longer then people think