Page 45 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast

Thread: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Default Re: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    why do you U think that? this kid already holds multiple FBS offers, doubt we throw our eggs in the basket on him, but I could be wrong
    Why would we offer another TE when were running out of scholarships and already have 2?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

[QUOTE=Jay;1063360]New offer... Jabril Cox: [url]http://www.scout.com/player/193836
    Wow ! How does Cox not have an FBS offer ? I loved Alo's recruiting video ! What a good one he's going too be !

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonnation11 View Post
    any word what position they want this stud to play?

Outside Linebacker

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Outside Linebacker
    Looks like Carlton Littlejohn, except a bit taller.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Scout just put up a new article on Cox with some encouraging quotes about him potentially landing at NDSU. I don't want to give too much away since it's a subscriber only article but this was particularly promising:

"Hopefully I can get down there [to Fargo] this weekend for an unofficial visit," Cox said. "NDSU is up top on my list for sure as I've always thought they were a great school."
    http://www.scout.com/college/north-d...on-top-for-cox

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I liked the promo poster:

Young man has crazy skills. It will be interesting where ends up playing (school and position).
    I like this, where did you find it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    I like this, where did you find it?
    It is on his twitter page.

https://twitter.com/_Brillo
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    It is on his twitter page.

https://twitter.com/_Brillo
    Nice, I've never seen that before...is that a new thing they do, if so, they should do it for all recruits...it's pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Nice, I've never seen that before...is that a new thing they do, if so, they should do it for all recruits...it's pretty cool.
    They seem to do some unique things for different players. I saw one that had a billboard with a picture of downtown Fargo with the Fargo Theater sign in the background. They are doing a great job marketing the program and implementing the recruits within the different media they are using.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    They seem to do some unique things for different players. I saw one that had a billboard with a picture of downtown Fargo with the Fargo Theater sign in the background. They are doing a great job marketing the program and implementing the recruits within the different media they are using.
    Great job for NDSU doing this type of promotion. Makes the recruits feel special and part of the team.
    Hail the BISON!!!