Page 58 of 139 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast

Thread: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Default Re: BISONATION Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    They're still recruiting.....

Sam Reutz - OL - 6' 4" 260 - Franklin WI - (2016 NDSU interest)
    verbals to Western Illinois

Tyler Yelk new Head Coach at Western Illinois???

Co-Defensive Coordinator (Safeties) at WIU currently

http://www.goleathernecks.com/mobile...aspx?staff=172

Western Illinois: Per source, Western Illinois has cancelled their planned announcement for today, and is going to conduct a national search for their head coaching position.

http://footballscoop.com/the-scoop/

Quote Originally Posted by missingnumber7 View Post
    Western Illinois: Per source, Western Illinois has cancelled their planned announcement for today, and is going to conduct a national search for their head coaching position.

http://footballscoop.com/the-scoop/
    Wow that got serious in a hurry
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Not sure why everyone is freaking out. We've lost 2 verbals to Big Ten teams. Beyer had an offer from Nebraska and then Iowa. Kieft has a Big Ten offer. Those are the only 2 players we've lost. You can't lose a player with an offer.

And NDSU offered Chase Allen (he didn't verbal) and then the Gophers offered him only to be pouched by Michigan.

Were recruiting the right kids.

And at the end of the day, Gabe Lloyd will probably be the best out of all of those guys. He may take a redshirt year but he is as skilled as any of those guys and he wants to be here. And don't forget Ben Ellefson who is going to be insane

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Why is everyone saying that we lost Ko Keift ? I have not seen anything that tells me that he has changed his verbal ! Am I missing something ?

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    Why is everyone saying that we lost Ko Keift ? I have not seen anything that tells me that he has changed his verbal ! Am I missing something ?
    That's called common sense..LOL

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    Look at the teams that have offered? How many of those teams have we beat out on contesting scholarship offers? People are logically operating on experience based assumptions. The good news is that there is a "first time"coming and hopefully this is it

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    That's called common sense..LOL
    For all we know he may only have been offered as a walk on and we maybe are offering a full ride. I'm not willing too say we've lost him until I here from him !

Guys, Ko was offered a full ride by the Gophers. They moved on after Michigan offered Chase. Connect the dots. Ko is a stud, top of our board, but please don't hold your breath. Really impressive young man. Going to school in Minneapolis, pretty close to his home town, playing at Nebraska, Iowa, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, Penn State.....lets be realistic here. This isn't Easton Stick and Rutgers here. He is safe in Minneapolis and they have recruited him hard for a long time.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Guys, Ko was offered a full ride by the Gophers. They moved on after Michigan offered Chase. Connect the dots. Ko is a stud, top of our board, but please don't hold your breath. Really impressive young man. Going to school in Minneapolis, pretty close to his home town, playing at Nebraska, Iowa, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, Penn State.....lets be realistic here. This isn't Easton Stick and Rutgers here. He is safe in Minneapolis and they have recruited him hard for a long time.
    And the next guy we recruit to fill Ko's spot might be a commit somewhere else. This is college football. As everyone says next man up... we'll find the next guy after Ko. We'll be alright. Go Bi5on!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    AMEN!!!! And I'm pretty sure that the coaches aren't surprised by this and have another guy in mind.