Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you had 5 minutes with Izzo and Kolpack, what would you ask them/talk about?

Default Re: If you had 5 minutes with Izzo and Kolpack, what would you ask them/talk about?

How much time, effort, and taxpayer money has been spent on the un_ nickname/logo fiasco?

How many sports reporters does the GF Herald dedicate to un_ sports, and why doesn't ForumComm match that for NDSU?
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: If you had 5 minutes with Izzo and Kolpack, what would you ask them/talk about?

Do you use the term "Pom Pom" or "Pom Pon" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Green1 View Post
    Winner!!! .
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

[QUOTE=StL Bison Fan;999280]What can MSUM football do do become more competitive and when do you think UND will get a football team?[/QUOTE]

No obvious questions should be allowed.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quickly glanced at thread title and thouggt i saw "5 minutes with Izzy" ...opened the link anyway.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

When I saw the TITLE of this thread, I thought pompoms vs pompons??? Opened it up & HERE it IS!!! Yes, Winner!
    (Brilliant minds...)

I would ask them "If you had 5 minutes with Jon Gruden and Bill Walton, what would you ask them to talk about?"
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Is wearing women's underpants one of your turn ons?

Why do the Herald sports reporters get si many knee injuries?

Also ask Dom if Montana is "scary good" yet again, and what exactly scary good means.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Why do I always start drooling when I see the term Pom-Pom? What am I, a Pavlovian dog!?

BTW, those are NOT questions for Izzo and Kolpack, but I guess they could be - so no thread drift here.