Thread: Nebraska/Youngstown Home & Home

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Nebraska/Youngstown Home & Home

Not sure if this is April Fool's fodder, but a home and home series announcement has been posted. Makes sense with Pelini going to YSU, but not much money for the Huskers on the return trip.

http://www.cornnation.com/2015/4/1/8...ungstown-state

Default Re: Nebraska/Youngstown Home & Home

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    Not sure if this is April Fool's fodder, but a home and home series announcement has been posted. Makes sense with Pelini going to YSU, but not much money for the Huskers on the return trip.

http://www.cornnation.com/2015/4/1/8...ungstown-state
    Change that from "not sure" to "for sure."
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

obvious april fools is obvious

Impressive that Youngstown got Nebraska to agree to come there. We would love that. Or an April Fools.

In a related twist, NDSU will now be playing the 2 games with UN_ at the Alerus.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    In a related twist, NDSU will now be playing the 2 games with UN_ at the Alerus.

I hear teammakers will have first dibs on all the extra tickets, but they won't require a donation because they want people to save up for the move to division II.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Is this still happening? I thought with the big news that we were joining the Big Sky after years of begging and pleading that we need to join so we can move with them to FBS that the UN_ games would no longer be scheduled. Or does this mean that we will have to play them twice one year? #confused

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    Is this still happening? I thought with the big news that we were joining the Big Sky after years of begging and pleading that we need to join so we can move with them to FBS that the UN_ games would no longer be scheduled. Or does this mean that we will have to play them twice one year? #confused

Did you get your new yard sign yet? I've got extras if you didn't.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    WRONG did you not the word?? LakesBison convinced Matt Larsen and President Breschani to take NDSU Full FBS and he s paying for the extra
    Scholarship money...Its true you read it on the Internet!!!

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    WRONG did you not the word?? LakesBison convinced Matt Larsen and President Breschani to take NDSU Full FBS and he s paying for the extra
    Scholarship money...Its true you read it on the Internet!!!
    I DID get a text about something like this! His texts are subject to moderation through Verizon though so I just got it now.