Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Football Helmet Designs

Default Re: Football Helmet Designs

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Came across this on Instagram. What I've always wanted...

Attachment 5598
    If they used the charging Bison logo, I'd like it 100x more.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Came across this on Instagram. What I've always wanted...

Attachment 5598
    Every one has opinions but mine is yuck. Maybe with the charging Bison. I just think we have one of the best helmets ever, so why change it?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

MN_BISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Speaking of helmets, anyone see the NDSU page on FaceBook yesterday that posted a picture of heritage helmets to be used for the 8-29-15 game? The picture was up for a minute or two and then just like that they took it down. It was either an Aprils fools joke they decided to squash before it got people going or someone let the cat out of the bag too early. So when I saw the new helmet design I took a screen shot of it with my phone and forwarded it on to a few people, it's very sharp. Green with yellow face masks and oh yeah, Snorty on one side and the players number on the other side. By the way, haven't been on here much lately, so if this is old news, sorry. Here's the screen shot from yesterday.

image.jpg
    Last edited by MN_BISON; 04-02-2015 at 08:39 PM.

Homeland security will be at your doorstep in a few minutes. This could be a bigger leak than the Edward Snowden guy.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by MN_BISON View Post
    Speaking of helmets, anyone see the NDSU page on FaceBook yesterday that posted a picture of heritage helmets to be used for the 8-29-15 game? The picture was up for a minute or two and then just like that they took it down. It was either an Aprils fools joke they decided to squash before it got people going or someone let the cat out of the bag too early. So when I saw the new helmet design I took a screen shot of it with my phone and forwarded it on to a few people, it's very sharp. Green with yellow face masks and oh yeah, Snorty on one side and the players number on the other side. By the way, haven't been on here much lately, so if this is old news, sorry. Here's the screen shot from yesterday.

image.jpg
    I was the first to comment...I wrote "April 1"

Why the hell would they wear it on the road and not at home? I realize the game is on ESPN, but I'd be shocked if they went retro outside of the dome.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I know uniforms cost a lot of money and most FCS programs don't have money to do alternative helmets ect. like Oregon. That is good and bad. I like that NDSU doesn't have wacky uniforms we have an established brand and consistent logo. However, I wouldn't mind a Snorty helmet for one game.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If it was April fools, why take it down?

If it was April fools, why take it down?
    Because there was too many bars on the facemask.

Maybe they'll pair that ole snorty helmet with the yellow and white unis they wore last time the bison played in Missoula!

Joke or not, I love it.