Page 38 of 61 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU Football TV Ratings

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU Football TV Ratings

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Cry me a river........spoiled turds don't just want to make millions playing a game but they want to run it too.
    Why should a handful of entitled brats run it instead?

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I believe you are the one who labeled me right wing first. How does it feel nut job?
    Sorry, calling your post filled with right wing conspiracy theories doesn't make me a leftist. The fact YOU feel the need to bring them into a discussion of NDSU football TV ratings is what makes YOU the nut job.

If you don't like them called out as such, keep them to the right wing blogs.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Sorry, calling your post filled with right wing conspiracy theories doesn't make me a leftist. The fact YOU feel the need to bring them into a discussion of NDSU football TV ratings is what makes YOU the nut job.

If you don't like them called out as such, keep them to the right wing blogs.
    He's just a hammer in a world full of nails.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can the jabs just stop? Not like any more posts are going to prove anything more. Just get back to the topic?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Can the jabs just stop? Not like any more posts are going to prove anything more. Just get back to the topic?
    You must be new here....lol

Name doesn't look familiar...
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I'm right handed and have nothing against lefties except the way they smear ink when they write and when they bring in left handed scissors. In those cases fuck the lefties.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    I’m left handed, and I hate having pencil and ink smear down the side of my hand. Also the damn pens half the time don’t work for me...it’s as if the ball only deposited ink when pulled like a righty does, not when it’s pushed as a lefty would do. As far as lefty scissors, like every other failed accommodation for lefties, they were poorly designed and they were usually dull as crap and couldn’t cut through a soft stick of butter. As such I had to learn how to use righty scissors, much like I had to learn how to use righty golf clubs; that slice I have, that’s you righties fault. You damn righties have been ruining my life for years...quite frankly it’s a wonder I’m even still alive.

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by cx500d View Post
    I’m left handed, and I hate having pencil and ink smear down the side of my hand. Also the damn pens half the time don’t work for me...it’s as if the ball only deposited ink when pulled like a righty does, not when it’s pushed as a lefty would do. As far as lefty scissors, like every other failed accommodation for lefties, they were poorly designed and they were usually dull as crap and couldn’t cut through a soft stick of butter. As such I had to learn how to use righty scissors, much like I had to learn how to use righty golf clubs; that slice I have, that’s you righties fault. You damn righties have been ruining my life for years...quite frankly it’s a wonder I’m even still alive.
    Got that right! The slice is built into all proper RH golf clubs ever built except for a handful that are constructed poorly and contain a hook.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by cx500d View Post
    Good!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Hansel is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot