Page 27 of 61 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU Football TV Ratings

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU Football TV Ratings

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    If they don't see the article in the newspaper, see the article online in the newspaper, hear that tickets are available on the radio (including non sports stations) or see it on the news, why would they notice a paid advertisement on any of the same mediums??????? They are NOT paying attention. So why would NDSU pay for an advertisement that will also be ignored? Everything I listed was done last week.

You have me. Everything that could be done, has been done. Why try? Seriously, it's over. As current Fargodome attendees die off, there will be no one to replace them. Gloom, despair and agony on me.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So how many k state fans watch the game Friday?? I imagine 1/4 which should be a nice bump and great exposure! It's on ESPN right?

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    So how many k state fans watch the game Friday?? I imagine 1/4 which should be a nice bump and great exposure! It's on ESPN right?
    It's on the deuce. Anything over a 1M average would be a good number.

Actually maybe that would wouldn't be a "good" number since the only Friday night semi to ever do that much was the JMU game. I'd be ok with it if everyone outside of Bison fans were bored with it by the 2nd half like most of them have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    It's on the deuce. Anything over a 1M average would be a good number.

Actually maybe that would wouldn't be a "good" number since the only Friday night semi to ever do that much was the JMU game. I'd be ok with it if everyone outside of Bison fans were bored with it by the 2nd half like most of them have been.
    You know the entire B12 will be tuning in....not just KSU

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    They need only to watch the 2013 game. Clash of cultures in that game. Wanna win? Play hard the entire game.

Anyone seen viewer numbers for the game?
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Anyone seen viewer numbers for the game?
    They usually don't come out until Monday or Tuesday of the following week.

846K viewers for the average audience of the NDSU/SDSU game last Friday night. K-State fans didn't provide the bump I was hoping for although that is up 40% from last year (which was 604K). It even compared pretty favorably with the NBA games on the mothership that averaged only about 1.1 to 1.2M in the same time slot.

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/article...2-14-2018.html

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    846K viewers for the average audience of the NDSU/SDSU game last Friday night. K-State fans didn't provide the bump I was hoping for although that is up 40% from last year (which was 604K). It even compared pretty favorably with the NBA games on the mothership that averaged only about 1.1 to 1.2M in the same time slot.

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/article...2-14-2018.html
    Can someone update this for the 1st page?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

NDSU/SDSU doubled up the other Semi-final game Maine/Eastern Washington (Saturday 2:00, ESPN2): 443K