Page 48 of 61 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU Football TV Ratings

Default Re: NDSU Football TV Ratings

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Just eyeballing the numbers, 2019 appears to be the top year for viewership ever.
    1 million more than last year.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Anything later than noon CT would've seen a dip because it would've been going up against NFL playoffs for part of it not all of it if they started at 3pm or later.

I don't think 11AM CT is a bad time for TV. It's bad for those of us going to the game but not necessarily for those watching.
    Yeah, from a TV perspective it is about as good of a time that the FCS will get. Zero competition on network TV.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

NDSU Title Game on Comscore (Directv, Dish & Cable 1)

24 Rating which is very good. (NDSU/SDSU was a 18 rating)

Vikings usually do a 28-30 rating.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    NDSU Title Game on Comscore (Directv, Dish & Cable 1)

24 Rating which is very good. (NDSU/SDSU was a 18 rating)

Vikings usually do a 28-30 rating.
    Shit.... don't talk about them. I am 59 and still will probably not live to see them win a Superbowl. At least the Patriots died early.

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    Shit.... don't talk about them. I am 59 and still will probably not live to see them win a Superbowl. At least the Patriots died early.
    I'm older than you are...…..are we running out of time?

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    I'm older than you are...…..are we running out of time?
    LOL.....It's the middle of winter and it kind of feels like it.

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    LOL.....It's the middle of winter and it kind of feels like it.
    Just give up on the Vikes. I did years ago. Nice not having to deal with their BS.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Just give up on the Vikes. I did years ago. Nice not having to deal with their BS.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I did the same about 8 years ago, that and I don't care for thug ball and all the rules changes in the NFL. Just kick the cheap shot players out for good......like the piece of crap Clowney that knocked Carson out of the game with a spear to the back of the head. Except for following former Bison players I would rather watch rugby and hockey than the NFL. Vikings organization sucks and always will.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I did the same about 8 years ago, that and I don't care for thug ball and all the rules changes in the NFL. Just kick the cheap shot players out for good......like the piece of crap Clowney that knocked Carson out of the game with a spear to the back of the head. Except for following former Bison players I would rather watch rugby and hockey than the NFL. Vikings organization sucks and always will.
    Quitter!!!! LOL

My Viking fandom makes me appreciate NDSU more. Although as I get older, I find myself gravitating toward college football more. I think it is the "sameness" of NFL games (they all kinda do the same thing), and penalties, especially pass interference, which seems heavily slanted to the offense. Its almost to the point of drawing a pass interference call is a viable offensive strategy.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    Quitter!!!! LOL

My Viking fandom makes me appreciate NDSU more. Although as I get older, I find myself gravitating toward college football more. I think it is the "sameness" of NFL games (they all kinda do the same thing), and penalties, especially pass interference, which seems heavily slanted to the offense. Its almost to the point of drawing a pass interference call is a viable offensive strategy.
    I would say at the time by Bison fandom started in '06, I was about 60% and 100% committed to the bison and Vikes, respectively
    Today, I would say that I am 100% committed to the Bison and about 80% committed to the Vikes.

years of excellence and years of heartbreak will do that to a fan lol. Vikes are second fiddle for me, by alot
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS