Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU Football TV Ratings

Default Re: NDSU Football TV Ratings

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Those are impressive numbers
    Is the Fargo DMA the one that covers from Wahpeton to the lakes area to El Fork to just west of Jamestown?
    Steele west up thru Devils lake to Pembina to Thief River falls to Wadena to Alexandria to Sisseton SD.... that's your circle.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

ESPN SUNDAY 2PM.

last 3 NDSU games on ESPN. 1.8 1.9 1.6Million

lets break 2 million!

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    Lame. My serious Bison fandom started with game #1 against the Goophs during same time period. I was about 60/100 with Bison/Vikes. Then after year 2 of Favre it went to 100/60. Now it's probably about 110/10 realistically.
    My Vikings fandom started in 1977 when they drafted my mom’s cousin, Randy Poltl. My Bison fandom started around 1980 when I started going to the NYSP on campus in the summer where some of the coaches were student athletes. I’d say Mrs. Hammerhead and I are about 50/50 and just expect the Bison to win more. My wife grew up watching the Vikings with her mom and Grandma and became Bison fan after going to some games with me.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Another strike against the spring season: https://twitter.com/SamHerderFCS/sta...87991220596736

Horrible TV ratings... only 328k watched the NDSU/SHSU game despite it being on ESPN. Least watched game in NDSU playoff history chronicled in this thread despite many of those games being on the deuce.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Another strike against the spring season: https://twitter.com/SamHerderFCS/sta...87991220596736

Horrible TV ratings... only 328k watched the NDSU/SHSU game despite it being on ESPN. Least watched game in NDSU playoff history chronicled in this thread despite many of those games being on the deuce.
    The other games were way worse. Incredibly we were the best of the lousiest. But that game so so ugly, I'm glad nobody saw it lol

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

The other games were way worse. Incredibly we were the best of the lousiest. But that game so so ugly, I'm glad nobody saw it lol
    Hey man! We were within a play or two at most of winning that fugly contest.

Guessing you can attribute that to being on ESPN rather than ESPN2 like the others were... but there's also a reason why ESPN chose NDSU/SHSU to be on ESPN. Still just a yuck number considering the last nationally televised NDSU game in January 2020 had a record high 2.7M viewers for a Bison playoff game. That was on ABC but look at the national quarterfinal games from previous seasons that were on ESPN (Illinois St in '18, Colgate in '17, etc) and this last game's numbers are absolutely dwarfed by them.

ill check Comscore next week. but yea this is a pathetic number. Sunday at 3pm in the Spring is NOT a good tv time

There is a reason why spring football constantly falls at any level.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post

How do they figure these ratings with all the cord cutting and streaming now days? Wasn't the CFP the smallest ever this year as well? Just a sign of the times I think.