Page 37 of 61 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU Football TV Ratings

Default Re: NDSU Football TV Ratings

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Because the players in that professsional league have less power than at the highest tier of any other professional sports league in North America. Also, he had an NFL player on the show when he said what he said, so context.
    Oh wow, that is EXACTLY like slavery! Someone showed me a picture of adam thielen and a picture of a slave from from hundreds of years ago, and honestly... couldn't tell the difference. Equal oppression and quality of life as far as I'm concerned.

Soooooooooooooo.... NDSU FOOTBALL TV RATINGS
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Because the players in that professsional league have less power than at the highest tier of any other professional sports league in North America. Also, he had an NFL player on the show when he said what he said, so context.
    Cry me a river........spoiled turds don't just want to make millions playing a game but they want to run it too.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Me too, but I got to read a post filled with paranoid right-wing ramblings, so thanks for that.
    Yeah, and you just keep lying like your leftist buddies.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Not to mention a slight racist slant to it oo. Merry Christmas to all! Well not all just the ones I like.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    GFY........like calling illegal immigrants from Mexico what they are is suddenly racist?

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Yeah, and you just keep lying like your leftist buddies.
    Lol wut, my leftist buddies??? Keep your paranoid conspiracy theories to the right wing new blogs, they don't have shit to do with NDSU football ratings.

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

In B4 the lock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Lol wut, my leftist buddies??? Keep your paranoid conspiracy theories to the right wing new blogs, they don't have shit to do with NDSU football ratings.
    I'm right handed and have nothing against lefties except the way they smear ink when they write and when they bring in left handed scissors. In those cases fuck the lefties.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I believe you are the one who labeled me right wing first. How does it feel nut job?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Any speculation why LeBron James called out the NFL owners and not the NCAA and collegiate athletics establishment? Serious question - I have no idea.
    Call me naive, racist righty lefty idk....but I don't think LeBron are any of big voice follow me types do anything unless it involves money or power for themselves Nike probably asked him to help out with their boy Kaepernick. Two guys with huge Nike endorsement deals.

Big Al an environmentalist...right
    Glen beck looking out for the common person..sure
    Kaepernick civil right icon....whatever
    Nfl, national Democratic/ Republican party.....its all the same to me devide people so they can pick our pockets

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'd argue that professional football is less ethically dubious than any amature form of the game.
    I'd argue that the NFL is a cartel that primarily exists to blackmail the taxpayer.