Thread: Western Illinois

Default Western Illinois

Games in Macomb

Fri 3/27 3:00 L 0-1
    Sat 3/28 Noon L 1-3
    Sun 3/29 Noon W 10-2

11 days until the home opener!

After this weekend, there are 26 games remaining on the regular season schedule. 21 of those are at Newman Outdoor Field.
    Last edited by roadwarrior; 03-29-2015 at 08:54 PM.

533 In a row

coldspot is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Western Illinois

lost game 1 1-0.

sounds like Trewin has a significant arm injury. going to be tough without the top starting pitcher for the rest of the season.

Have not heard any report saying he is done for the season. He actually threw the other day and apparently didn't have problems. It will be a step at a time process to see how things go from week to week. We have to hope for continued progress without any set backs.

Bison win the final game of the series 10-2

533 In a row

Jon Hechtner is working thru an arm injury too. This is significant as the outfield has had issues so far and he is the most experienced outfielder on the team. Have to hope he will get back sooner than later.

Jay Flaa leads the nation in k's per 9 innings at 14.63 per

Nice have someone like that to come out of the pen. Just need the defense to continue to play like they did in the Western series so Flaa can come in and close the door.

Back to back negative articles in the forum are not surprising but the comments contained in the article are concerning. Thoughts anyone???

Need to have leadership to be able to even start thinking about winning. Leadership from coaches and players. Winning just does not happen. It takes hard work and commitment.
    Not sure if you are talking about the baseball article or something else. But just my thoughts on the baseball. We can win we have done it before. Teamwork is everyones job.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.