Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

Default Re: Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

http://www.biography.com/people/lee-...oswald-9430309

I dunno...there is a resemblance??

Could be.

Obviously this happened prior to the injury, cause Paul couldn't shoot for sh#t in sioux falls.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Do we know that Paul Miller isn't the one that shot Kennedy? No, and we shouldn't speculate about that either...
    Agreed. Guess I was asking the question not to get answers as I doubt I'd ever get any. Was more posting in a rhetorical sense.

The way he was playing lately, he woulda missed.

Seriously, though, I sure hope he bounces back next year. He's fun to watch when he's hot.

Edit: Oops, somebody already posted something similar. My bad.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

I think more of Paul's frustrations were that he is highly competitive kid that wants to be best player on the floor. Unfortunately due to his knee injury he was unable to play his best ball. The lift/speed/ and explosiveness just wasnt there and it was hard for him to be out there playing and not being able to play his normal game.

At the end of the day Paul cares a lot and didnt handle losing/not playing well very great this weekend. I bet he has a very strong Junior year for us.

I think that's the definition of a poor sport.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Paul's shot was not on fire last night like he has been. But he stayed within the game and did the other things that help you win. He plays tough defense and generally on the other teams best outside player. Last night only 3-11 shooting for 9 points. But the 5 rebounds, 4 assists and the ever present threat to hit the big shot keeps teams honest on him. Last year Paul might have hung his head and had a pitty party. This year he is showing true leadership and proving why is the "man" for NDSU. P-smooooooooth.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Paul's shot was not on fire last night like he has been. But he stayed within the game and did the other things that help you win. He plays tough defense and generally on the other teams best outside player. Last night only 3-11 shooting for 9 points. But the 5 rebounds, 4 assists and the ever present threat to hit the big shot keeps teams honest on him. Last year Paul might have hung his head and had a pitty party. This year he is showing true leadership and proving why is the "man" for NDSU. P-smooooooooth.
    I got a little concerned last night during the first few minutes of the 2nd half when it seemed like Paul was on the cusp of disappearing. Richman sat him down for a few minutes even bringing in Samuelson in front of him and it seemed like that snapped Paul out of his funk when he was eventually re-inserted into the game. He was attacking the basket much more effectively during the last 10-15 minutes of the game and that created some open 3s for teammates. That's a big deal to me because it shows he's matured to the point where he can still effect the game even if his own shot isn't falling. This team needs that out of him.

Paul quit pouting and just plays. Glad to see him focus and mature.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Still a member of the Paul Miller fan club. Rough game last night but so be it. Teams know he is the first person to shut down to make sure you can beat the Bison. Paul has won NDSU more games than he has costs us. I will take him as my 2 guard every day of the week.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.