Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

Default Re: Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Totally disagree. Where was the punishment then? This would have given Dupree all the control...he could come and go as he pleased. I completely back the coach on this...and the Miller situation as well.
    Punishment was him sitting and working his way back into the team. The team allowed him to come back. If they didn't want Dupree to ever hold an equal role on the team because of what Dupree did, then they shouldn't have allowed him back. I would bet money that Dave Richman and the coaching staff explained this to the team and the captains before giving them the option. Coach handled the situation the right way.

As far as the Miller situation is handled, it's over and done with. The dude was suspended, and then played the next game. Over and done with. We don't even know if this is an ongoing situation.

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    We don't even know if this is an ongoing situation.
    This was Richmans quote on that:

"Paul and I have had some conversations before about this. We talked about if there were some instances where he wasn't meeting our expectations that I was going to make a decision like this."

"If I continually stick my head in the sand, Paul isn't learning. Paul knows that I'm not here to play around. Again, it's my job to set a standard but also help to teach that standard to help these guys grow."

Do we know if it's basketball related or off-court related?

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Do we know if it's basketball related or off-court related?
    No idea and I just hope that Dave and Paul work it out and lessons were learned and we get the old Miller back next year. I believe we will but time will tell. Sometimes 20 year old just need a little tough love guidance.

And do we know of the locker room was unanimous in bringing Dupree back? Kind of wonder if the issue with Paul is affected by the Dupree issue? Because when Paul got hurt was when Dupree was allowed to return to playing, assuming that was a team and coach decision. Whether that was the intent or not maybe came tournament time Paul felt slighted? Which his attitude towards it got him benched the 2nd game. Our maybe he wasn't showing up for rehab on time or at all for his injury?
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Lets just get this team back next year and with more improvement. Lets go dancing next couple of years with these guys. Summit title game every year and see what happens.
    I am still full member of the Paul Miller Fan Club
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    And do we know of the locker room was unanimous in bringing Dupree back? Kind of wonder if the issue with Paul is affected by the Dupree issue? Because when Paul got hurt was when Dupree was allowed to return to playing, assuming that was a team and coach decision. Whether that was the intent or not maybe came tournament time Paul felt slighted? Which his attitude towards it got him benched the 2nd game. Our maybe he wasn't showing up for rehab on time or at all for his injury?
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    Do we know that Paul Miller isn't the one that shot Kennedy? No, and we shouldn't speculate about that either...

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Do we know that Paul Miller isn't the one that shot Kennedy? No, and we shouldn't speculate about that either...
    Going by his date of birth I think we can rule him out of the Kennedy assassination.......

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Going by his date of birth I think we can rule him out of the Kennedy assassination.......
    Time travel...it was the perfect cover...almost.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif