Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

Default Re: Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

After last nights 3 with just over 3 seconds lefty or the lead, Miller has proven to be clutch. More people better join the Paul Miller fan club. Been a member since 2014.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

what happened to smooth?

nothing wrong with Paul Miller. He should be the leader of this team the next 2 years.

shut up & support him.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by BigDEXX View Post
    what happened to smooth?
    Paul never seemed to recover from his knee injury, hopefully time will
    heals is knee and he will be back in full force next season, or if
    the Dom Izzo prediction for CBI or CIT comes though.

Paul has been taking a lot lumps the past couple days and deserving so, he messed up. He will use this as a great learning lesson. He still has two full years ahead of him and I certainly am still on board the Paul Miller Fan Club!!!

Time for a big off-season!

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Paul has been taking a lot lumps the past couple days and deserving so, he messed up. He will use this as a great learning lesson. He still has two full years ahead of him and I certainly am still on board the Paul Miller Fan Club!!!

Time for a big off-season!
    PM needs to get his head on straight ... seems like his early career success has gone to his head.

The T against SDSU was unnecessary - probably shouldn't have been called - but still unnecessary.

Coming off as a guy who after 2 collegiate seasons is thinking he's better than he really is. Makes it tough on his teammates and coaches. The flip-flop on Dupree probably doesn't help ... different rules for different players. But so much of this game at this level isn't but athleticism and skill but it is rather about attitude, confidence, effort, drive, desire, humility and communication.

Quote Originally Posted by wcb_sas View Post
    The flip-flop on Dupree probably doesn't help ... different rules for different players.
    What do you mean by this statement?

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    What do you mean by this statement?
    Yep, I'm missing it too. Dupree made an immature mistake, come back to coach with his tail between his legs when he realized how he is was screwing up his own life, and was benched for an extended period. Coach handled that situation as well as anyone could.

Dupree's situation should have been washed IMO the minute the team voted him back. He went through his suspension and came back and that should be the end of that situation. The team had control to choose not to handle his situation because he made the first move, but the minute they did vote him back it should have been under the condition that what was in the past and he was an equal teammate again.

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Dupree's situation should have been washed IMO the minute the team voted him back. He went through his suspension and came back and that should be the end of that situation. The team had control to choose not to handle his situation because he made the first move, but the minute they did vote him back it should have been under the condition that what was in the past and he was an equal teammate again.
    Totally disagree. Where was the punishment then? This would have given Dupree all the control...he could come and go as he pleased. I completely back the coach on this...and the Miller situation as well.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]