Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

Default Re: Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

Any and all drinks will be accepted. As long as you're there and help in turning the home court advantage we have into something that is envied, no problems will be had.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Can one be in both the miller time and Tyranasaurus Dex fan clubs?

Quote Originally Posted by AjaxTheMighty View Post
    Can one be in both the miller time and Tyranasaurus Dex fan clubs?
    I'm sure he'll ck the by-laws... but I certainly hope so. May have to wear 2 t-shirts at the same time?

I am so in his fan club I actually was expecting more out of him this year and though he could take the starting spot from Dupree. Kid is going to be a special guard and I believe the PG the next three years

I'm sure both fan clubs can come together and form one t-shirt for those that are interested. I need to start a Nick DeLuca fan club as well, but that's for another day. Multiple fan clubs are just fine with me as long as the jersey the athlete wears says NDSU or Bison on it.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I'm sure both fan clubs can come together and form one t-shirt for those that are interested. I need to start a Nick DeLuca fan club as well, but that's for another day. Multiple fan clubs are just fine with me as long as the jersey the athlete wears says NDSU or Bison on it.
    That is correct play for the name on the front of the uniform/jersey. Go Bison.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I'll sign up but will not, I repeat not, drink Miller beer.
    ^ put this on my application also

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I've been in this fan club since the day I first saw his crossover into a jump shot in the exhibition game, he is ridiculously talented and has SWAG for days. I think during the season he took a back seat to LA and became more of just a spot up shooter but I think next year we will really see what he is capable of. I think the ball is in his hands at the end of the shot clock for the next 3 years and I couldn't be more excited about it.

That being said I will be sure to have shirts ready, I dropped the ball when I made the North Dunkota State shirts last year and only made enough for my group since I coulda sold about 100 of them in Sioux Falls I think but I won't make the same mistake this time. It's Miller Time and Tyrannosaurus Dex shirts will have to be made.

We're the Millers. Good movie. Somebody get a tshirt saying that and all of the Millers.

I'm in......just on the jump shot off the high elbow screen against the Zags sold me. That's Bobby Knight stuff