Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: What is it?

Default Re: What is it?

This kind of reminds me when Doug Peters called a press conference halfway through MSUMs DI Hockey fundraiser to let everyone know they were still trying to raise the necessary funds. I can still hear Jack Michaels pausing for a moment and saying "wow" in a semi-annoyed tone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    anticlimactic
    It's a great thing but when you expect something huge it's kind of dissapointing. However I love the fact we are actually using a former Bison athletes. Great job by the marketing team. Gus would be a good guest picker if we luck out and get another gameday.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Gus is one hell of a speaker/motivator and personifies Bison Pride/Family Tradition. You will end up being sorry you didn't go if you can go, but don't.

Warning: Not completely SFW:https://youtu.be/3cbpsrN52_o
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    They'd have to sell SRO tickets!
    They would start out as standing room only. Then change to leaning, then slumping then just flat out lying on your back on the floor tickets.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Get ready to have your hopes and dreams dashed, Loaf.
    I can't say I wasn't warned, tony & StL! "Trust us" my ass!
    (For the record, I'm not disparaging Bradley at all, I'm blaming whomever at NDSU thinks something like this even NEEDS to be OVER-hyped with extremely poor choices of hyperbolic language.)

Damn, what an off-season! First, my Championship BI doesn't show. Then, my wife won't wear the cheerleader outfit and shake her pom-poms like she normally does. Then Izzy is all up in my face about my pro wrestling fetish.

I'm not sure the football season can get here soon enough!

When they say something big is going to be announced, we all expect huge things. Why wouldn't we, we have a lot of big things happen here. I'm not that disappointed. Had they just announced it, it would have been a pretty big deal; at least more then it seems now with the added hype. Any time you can have a current NFL head coach come speak, it's pretty huge. Bradley being a former Bison is even sweeter.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    It's a great thing but when you expect something huge it's kind of dissapointing. However I love the fact we are actually using a former Bison athletes. Great job by the marketing team. Gus would be a good guest picker if we luck out and get another gameday.
    absolutely agree but this could have been hyped a little less.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Gus is one hell of a speaker/motivator and personifies Bison Pride/Family Tradition. You will end up being sorry you didn't go if you can go, but don't.
    Warning: Not completely SFW:https://youtu.be/3cbpsrN52_o
    Well, now I'm pumped! DO YOUR JOB!!!

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

On a side note, I have it on very good authority that Game Day will be returning to downtown Fargo in 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    On a side note, I have it on very good authority that Game Day will be returning to downtown Fargo in 2015.
    What is that good authority that gives you indication of this beyond just optimism like the rest of us?
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN