Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015/2016 Season

Default Re: 2015/2016 Season

Also, does anybody else think Showalter redshirts next season?

Quote Originally Posted by North Side View Post
    Staring 5:
    PG Carlin Dupree
    SG Paul Miller
    SF Kory Brown
    PF AJ Jacobson
    C Chris Kading

Bench in order of possible playing time??

C Dexter Werner
    SG Malik Clements
    PF Trey Miller
    PF Evan Wesenberg
    F/C Spencer Eliason
    SG Jake Showalter
    SF Brian Ishola
    ect.

(I have never see it but do they ever red shirt sophomores? I really don't see alot of playing time for Jake Showalter and I felt like he just wasted a season on the bench.)
    Really hope they all the freshman red shirt... I really felt like we wasted a year for Wesenberg/Showalter by not red shirting them, plus NDSU is so good at development. Always think what if Tray has a red shirt to put on some more muscle and how big a red shirt was for Bruan's development.
    6-9 Dylan Miller Red Shirt
    6-8 Deng Geu Red Shirt
    6-3 Khy Kabellis Red Shirt
    Ive heard Dylan is ready to play right away

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Meanor View Post
    I read an article that stated someone was leaving the team. The speculation was that it had to be Showalter, Kading or Trey Miller.
    Link? ten char

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Link? ten char
    https://whereisnorthdakota.wordpress...alik-clements/

Its near the bottom of the link...states right now we have 14 scholarships and someone must be leaving the team or someones is getting their pulled.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Except it really wasn't judgemental. It is a fear I have regarding him but I tell Ya what, I'll completely bury it until tip off next season.
    No reason to be anything but happy see you at the first game I'll buy you a drink

Sent from your moms using Tapatalk
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Meanor View Post
    https://whereisnorthdakota.wordpress...alik-clements/

Its near the bottom of the link...states right now we have 14 scholarships and someone must be leaving the team or someones is getting their pulled.
    They are wrong. As of now, nobody is leaving and nobody is getting their scholarship pulled. We have 10 returning players who were on scholarship this season and 4 new ones coming in. Yet, we will only have 13 on scholarship for next season because Eliason is on a deal that guaranteed 4 years of scholarship money over 5 years. He was on scholarship this year, he will be a walk-on next year, then back on scholarship.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    ^playing Wesenberg made sense considering the lack of size and depth etc.
    except that they really didn't play him much
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

A lot of potenially good players on this list. It will be interesting to see how many they will play. Practices should be very competitive. The biggest challenge will be who will step up and score in LA's absence. I just don't see Brown as a big scorer so it will have to be AJ, Miller, one of teh PGs, etc.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    A lot of potenially good players on this list. It will be interesting to see how many they will play. Practices should be very competitive. The biggest challenge will be who will step up and score in LA's absence. I just don't see Brown as a big scorer so it will have to be AJ, Miller, one of teh PGs, etc.
    It needs to be a collaborative effort to replace LA's scoring. Really not too much to ask IMHO. 4 pts from 5 guys and you got it plus its obvious Dex needs some looks inside.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    It needs to be a collaborative effort to replace LA's scoring. Really not too much to ask IMHO. 4 pts from 5 guys and you got it plus its obvious Dex needs some looks inside.
    I think the potential is there for this. Look at Dex's 22 pts at the tourney. He stepped up. Next season should be a fun ride.