Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015/2016 Season

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2015/2016 Season

So has anyone seen much for highlights on Dylan Miller from this year? I've heard from a few places around the web that he's most likely going to play right away, my question is whether he's developed enough to start right away. I was thinking about our lineup for next season and how we could literally go from having a complete lack of size to being a very lengthy mid major. What if our depth chart could look like this:

PG - Dupree (6'3")/P. Miller (6'4")
    SG - Brown (6'5")/Clements (6'3")
    SF - AJ (6'6")/Trey Miller (6'7")
    PF - Kading (6'8")/Dex (6'6")
    C - Dylan Miller (6'9")/Eliason (6'9)

If he's good enough to come in and give us solid minutes at the 5 spot so Kading and Dex can play more at the 4 where I think they both would be more effective we could really cause some matchup problems in the Summit.

I've seen limited video on Miller but from what I saw I like, he could definitely play right away.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    So has anyone seen much for highlights on Dylan Miller from this year? I've heard from a few places around the web that he's most likely going to play right away, my question is whether he's developed enough to start right away. I was thinking about our lineup for next season and how we could literally go from having a complete lack of size to being a very lengthy mid major. What if our depth chart could look like this:

PG - Dupree (6'3")/P. Miller (6'4")
    SG - Brown (6'5")/Clements (6'3")
    SF - AJ (6'6")/Trey Miller (6'7")
    PF - Kading (6'8")/Dex (6'6")
    C - Dylan Miller (6'9")/Eliason (6'9)

If he's good enough to come in and give us solid minutes at the 5 spot so Kading and Dex can play more at the 4 where I think they both would be more effective we could really cause some matchup problems in the Summit.
    I really like that lineup with Kading and Dex at the 4. That's the best idea I've seen. The only negative is not playing Dupree and P Mill together.

Does anyone have any feedback on Trey Miller? Does he have game, will he see the court next year? I was hoping he'd be the next Taylor Braun. 11 pages and barely a word on Trey.

Trey miller will be everything and then some. As said before with Paul. Trey and Dylan miller it will be miller time every night.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So something I didn't realize was coming up this year is the eligibility of the foreign trip we have this year. I think this will be huge for this young team, just wondering if anybody knows when and where this is happening at?

So something I didn't realize was coming up this year is the eligibility of the foreign trip we have this year. I think this will be huge for this young team, just wondering if anybody knows when and where this is happening at?
    No idea where but thought I heard sometime in August.

Yes, this is the year we have to play in Grand Forks.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Yes, this is the year we have to play in Grand Forks.
    I'm getting a hazmat suit and going!
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I'm getting a hazmat suit and going!
    Just make sure it's at least Level B or higher. Otherwise you'll have to stop at the decontamination rest area near Hillsboro on the way home.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Just make sure it's at least Level B or higher. Otherwise you'll have to stop at the decontamination rest area near Hillsboro on the way home.

No stop north of Hillsboro we're slowly getting rid of contamination here, at worst go to Cenex...