Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015/2016 Season

Default 2015/2016 Season

I am jacked for the future of Bison Basketball. There were no excuses from this years team and they just fought extremely hard in every game.

Been saying it from early this season and have a few witnesses. I'd love to see Paul Miller at our PG, actually think he has great ball handling and keeps his head up. Jacobson as the 2 guard, Brown as the lock down defender. Now this where I am not sure what we'll see, possible Kading and a true Freshmen as the 4/5 or have Dexter play ton of minutes off the bench (summit just cringes nows after seeing what Werner just did).

Future is very bright and I'll say it now never give up on this team due to some ugly losses early in the year.
    "We All From Africa"

Default Re: 2015/2016 Season

Dupree will be main pg imo

1 Dupree
    2 Miller
    3 Brown
    4 Jacobson
    5 Kading

or

1 Dupree
    2 Brown
    3 Jacobson
    4/5 Werner
    4/5 Kading

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Dupree will be main pg imo

1 Dupree
    2 Miller
    3 Brown
    4 Jacobson
    5 Kading

or

1 Dupree
    2 Brown
    3 Jacobson
    4/5 Werner
    4/5 Kading
    I know Dupree will be main pg, but I disagree with it, love how Miller handles the ball and keeps his head up.
    "We All From Africa"

Remember when Richman was a pud hire

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looking ahead, I would like to see AJ have a breakout scoring performance against a good non-con opponent. He really struggled against good non-summit teams. I would also love to see Dupree vastly improve his ability to finish taking it to the hole. All that quickness is fun to watch but decreases in value of you can't score. For our guys returning here are their combined stats vs Southern Miss, Texas, Iowa, Akron, and Gonzaga (note: AJ and Miller did not play vs Akron). Miller 12-23=31 pts, 6reb, 3assist, Werner 19-38=48pts, 34reb, 2assist, Dupree 17-49=40pts, 20reb, 15assist, Brown 16-37=45pts, 22reb, 8 assist, Kading 5-20=14pts, 24reb, 3assist and AJ 2-32=13pts, 14reb, 2 assist. I can't wait to see these guys play a high major next year. Personally, I think Werner and Miller are poised for great seasons

Did you miss the the 7 point carlin had that kept us in the game when we were struggling he showed he can do it when we need him I expect us all to see Dupree roaming free next year
    Quote Originally Posted by NDSUFan_Sav View Post
    I know Dupree will be main pg, but I disagree with it, love how Miller handles the ball and keeps his head up.

Ok I am sick of people down on AJ FED UP without that kid we don't dance.... He is a freshman

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Remember when Richman was a pud hire
    I'll tell you what I ate some crow pie back in December was awful.... But wow.... Idk if I ever hated the hire.... Just thought national search as we were hot well guess what we even hotter now!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Ok I am sick of people down on AJ FED UP without that kid we don't dance.... He is a freshman
    Agreed, dude was a freshmen and was also hurt and missed games. AJ will be just fine.

I love what Dupree does, I do cringe every time he dribbles as I think he's very loose and looks out of control at time but as ugly as it looks he gets it done and only a sophomore. Miller just seems smooth with the ball.
    "We All From Africa"

You think it's ugly that he has no one in the summit that can stay in front of him

Sent from your moms using Tapatalk
    TRUST THE PROCESS