Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015/2016 Season

Default Re: 2015/2016 Season

No mention of Dexters performance vs Gonzaga? Deng Geu is redshirting. Also, I think Paul Miller starts.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Same here. ....can't wait for Bison basketball this season to start!!!
    Same here as well.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    Same here as well.
    Count me in.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

tcbison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SanDakotaState View Post
    CollegeSportsMadness is doing their annual top 144 teams for the 2015-2016 season. NDSU is ranked #116, 1 spot ahead of Minnesota. They have the Bison ranked 2nd in the Summit.

http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/article/11703
    Nice find. Thanks for posting it. Does it have who is ranked #1 in the Summit? Thanks again!

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by tcbison View Post
    Nice find. Thanks for posting it. Does it have who is ranked #1 in the Summit? Thanks again!
    Oh, I think we know the answer to that one. The clues aren't that difficult to follow.

They're doing one team a day leading up to the start of basketball season.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by SanDakotaState View Post
    CollegeSportsMadness is doing their annual top 144 teams for the 2015-2016 season. NDSU is ranked #116, 1 spot ahead of Minnesota. They have the Bison ranked 2nd in the Summit.

http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/article/11703
    Ha. I will have to let my Gopher fan buddies know. Looking forward to what should be a pretty successful season.

Quote Originally Posted by HotShot View Post
    Ha. I will have to let my Gopher fan buddies know. Looking forward to what should be a pretty successful season.
    I'm sure they will take it well and give the Bison the utmost respect. Purple.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Since NDSU never ended up using that last scholarship, will Eliason get a scholarship this year, will they leave it open, or will it go to someone else for a year?

Also, one of the news folks said we have 2 scholarships left for next year, but my count would say we don't have any left as the following would be on scholarship next year:
    T. Miller
    Eliason
    Kabellis
    Geu
    D. Miller
    P. Miller
    M. Clements
    Jacobson
    Wesenberg
    Dupree
    Werner
    Coatta
    Hunter

13 scholarships spoken for out of 13. Which also means with 2 juniors this year (Werner and Dupree) and 1 verbal (Sem) we only have 1 scholarship available for 2017. Correct?

Quote Originally Posted by herdmember View Post
    Since NDSU never ended up using that last scholarship, will Eliason get a scholarship this year, will they leave it open, or will it go to someone else for a year?

Also, one of the news folks said we have 2 scholarships left for next year, but my count would say we don't have any left as the following would be on scholarship next year:
    T. Miller
    Eliason
    Kabellis
    Geu
    D. Miller
    P. Miller
    M. Clements
    Jacobson
    Wesenberg
    Dupree
    Werner
    Coatta
    Hunter

13 scholarships spoken for out of 13. Which also means with 2 juniors this year (Werner and Dupree) and 1 verbal (Sem) we only have 1 scholarship available for 2017. Correct?
    Do you think there might be a player or two that decides to move on before and/or after this season? There are a couple of kids who might not get the PT they were hoping for!

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Any update on fall practices, injuries, who is standing out thus far?

I am most curious about how Dexter Werner will perform - I hope that Gonzaga doesn't end up being the best game of his career. And second, I want to know how well Kory Brown can carry the team.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.