Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015/2016 Season

Default Re: 2015/2016 Season

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    Any update on fall practices, injuries, who is standing out thus far?

I am most curious about how Dexter Werner will perform - I hope that Gonzaga doesn't end up being the best game of his career. And second, I want to know how well Kory Brown can carry the team.
    Don't quote me but don't believe they can start fall practices until sometime in October at least with full team/coaches...

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Any update on fall practices, injuries, who is standing out thus far?

I am most curious about how Dexter Werner will perform - I hope that Gonzaga doesn't end up being the best game of his career. And second, I want to know how well Kory Brown can carry the team.
    Also curious to see if Dexter can build on that performance. As far as Kory Brown carrying the team goes that just won't happen, he's going to play his role of being a beast on defense, being an aggressive rebounder and taking the shots he gets on offense. The offense is going to be carried mostly by AJ, Paul Miller and hopefully Malik Clements. If the game is on the line the ball will be in the hands of AJ or Miller, looking for a lot out of those two this year, should be fun to watch!

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Also curious to see if Dexter can build on that performance. As far as Kory Brown carrying the team goes that just won't happen, he's going to play his role of being a beast on defense, being an aggressive rebounder and taking the shots he gets on offense. The offense is going to be carried mostly by AJ, Paul Miller and hopefully Malik Clements. If the game is on the line the ball will be in the hands of AJ or Miller, looking for a lot out of those two this year, should be fun to watch!
    I expect that AJ and PMiller with be first two scoring options and score in double figures, but I expect that Dupree, Dex, Kading, Brown and Clem will also get 7-10/game and develop into good options. DMiller, Khy, and Geu should help with the scoring load in 2016.

My concern is on the inside. Other than Dex, who is a threat at the rim? We need some offensive game from Eli, Wes, or DMil (along with Dex and Kading) in 2015 to help the perimeter game. Where have you gone Marshall B. Hopefully some offense is developing inside.

Poster for this year. Sorry its so small

image.jpg

Don't they usually have the team at a football game during half time signing these?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

For those wanting to get tickets to the NDSU vs UND basketball game, single game tickets don't go on sale until November, 4th but starting today you can get tickets with the "Big Game Plan" where you buy a ticket for 4 games; NDSU, UNI, Montana, and Weber State. You get 1 tickets to all 4 games for $40. Not a bad deal, especially if you can sell the others; or if you want to see UND get thumped 4 times.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    For those wanting to get tickets to the NDSU vs UND basketball game, single game tickets don't go on sale until November, 4th but starting today you can get tickets with the "Big Game Plan" where you buy a ticket for 4 games; NDSU, UNI, Montana, and Weber State. You get 1 tickets to all 4 games for $40. Not a bad deal, especially if you can sell the others; or if you want to see UND get thumped 4 times.
    Wait...UND is hosting UNI this year? How in the world did they swing that?
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Wait...UND is hosting UNI this year? How in the world did they swing that?
    Well their coach grew up in mayville Nd and played at und
    Just a guess

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Just a guess
    Plus a guaranteed win for UNI.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Just a guess
    Wow, UND has a *really* good OOC schedule. Home games against Bowling Green, Youngstown, UNI, NDSU and Idaho; away games at Wisconsin, Florida Gulf Coast, Bradley and K-State.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

They hosted UNI at home two years ago I believe.