Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Proud of This Team!

Default Re: Proud of This Team!

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    This is honestly one of the few NDSU losses in my life where I'm not completely disappointed. This team improved almost every damn game they stepped foot on the court this year. Seeing them not back down to the giants from Gonzaga made me realize just how much pride they have in this program, and when the game ended I was so proud of them.

Also, I think we need to start talking about getting the Head BB coaches salary closer to what the Football coach makes. This shit is awesome and I want to continue to compete at a high level in basketball.
    No shit....pay the men...All of them

I'm already increasing more than I did....account being updated in the morning
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Pretty proud of what this team accomplished with all they lost and all they endured. Sucks we lost but man, that was a fun game to watch. Seeing a North Dakota kid like Dex perform like that on a national stage is pretty amazing. Most thought that ND kids would have no place on a DI roster for the Bison. Damn proud to be a Bison today.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

I loved this team and think we get a lot of back we are all gonna miss LA BIT HE IS OUR ONLY LOSS

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I loved this team and think we get a lot of back we are all gonna miss LA BIT HE IS OUR ONLY LOSS
    Agreed.

We've had some great teams in the past, but this may go down as one of my favorite teams to watch. The way they looked wasn't pretty, but damn they fought and fought. They never gave up tonight, they never made an excuse.
    "We All From Africa"

DITTO

I cant really add anything to whats already been said here...thats why I love Bison Nation.

I, like so many of you, had a feeling about this team early in this season. THe hustle...the desire...the never say die, and oh BTW...the TEAMWORK.

Perfect mixture of players Coaches and fans, along with the School who for whatever reason, seems to get most out of players, made an effort last night typical of NDSU...never say die.

Thank you Bison Nation, you have no idea what you id for me this past year!!

This Mens Baskteball team is on the UP escalator thats for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Man last nights game was great. Played hard. Future is so bright because of the culture of NDSU. All programs are rolling right now. It is so exciting being a bison fan. Horns Up people. Go Bison.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Not a big basketball fan but damn what a gutsy performance by the Bison last night. You all should be proud. Good ol' North Dakota work ethic and great coaching can get a lot done. Congrats on a great season. Got this hockey guy on the edge of his seat last night at times.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This team was super fun to watch this year. Because expectations were low going in this ended up being one of my favorite seasons in the last thirty years. These seven players just played so hard and gave it everything they had. I agree whole heatedly about being proud of this year.

I am really happy for Werner as well. I begged for him to get some minutes last year against some of the bigger teams, but he had a great coming out party this year. I can't wait till next year as we should fight for another conference championship.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

No offense to the great team last year and the great team in '08-'09 but this team is the Bison basketball team I've been the most proud to cheer for. They continually competed with and beat teams that were bigger, more athletic, and more talented because they played with more heart and effort. They had absolutely no business last night thinking they could make a comeback on a supremely talented team with an even shorter rotation than normal due to foul trouble but, once again, they refused to back down and made that one of the most enjoyable losses I've ever experienced as a Bison fan.

I'm so proud to cheer for these guys, the future is very bright.

Default Attaboy(s) to the Bison

Attaboy(s) all around to your team (players/coaches), your program, your school and your fanbase.

All were represented extremely well here in Seattle.

AND ... hope there's room for 1 more on your bandwagon .... if so, I'll gladly "hop" on (albeit in a little more "passive" role than some of the passionate fans I've encountered). GoZags