Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whatsa Zag?

Default Re: Whatsa Zag?

In Arabic it means "S***."
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by TheZagPhish View Post
    One of these changes was the introduction of "Zags" as an unofficial but broadly used moniker.
    I think I've heard of something like this before. Except I think it was a "banned but broadly used moniker". Just can't seem to place it, though. Hmmm, let me think.........where was that?

Oh well, whoever it was, I'm sure you've given them some great food for thought.

This thread is hilarious!

Somewhere around '97 Gonzaga's AD Mike Roth initiated a number of changes to the brand and its marketing. One of these changes was the introduction of "Zags" as an unofficial but broadly used moniker. It was a differentiating effort, I think, given the number of Bulldog teams out there.

And the nickname certainly has its detractors in the fanbase. Many purists just don't like it. Myself, I kind of like the uniqueness. Shrug.

As for legalization, it's been a nice step forward for our state (not to mention a money-maker). If you think seeing someone light up without worry is unusual, try shopping in a retail store with a menu board, friendly staff and chill customers. I'm still not used to it.
    went to the 4th of july fair in spokane last year. that was interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    If you hang around here enough, or read some previous threads; it does get pretty rediculious around here. But we like to be right on the border of relivence and absurd.
    We could also say we are one leap from crazy to bat Sh crazy...
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

It's the opposite of a Zig.

This thread is hilarious!

Somewhere around '97 Gonzaga's AD Mike Roth initiated a number of changes to the brand and its marketing. One of these changes was the introduction of "Zags" as an unofficial but broadly used moniker. It was a differentiating effort, I think, given the number of Bulldog teams out there.

And the nickname certainly has its detractors in the fanbase. Many purists just don't like it. Myself, I kind of like the uniqueness. Shrug.

As for legalization, it's been a nice step forward for our state (not to mention a money-maker). If you think seeing someone light up without worry is unusual, try shopping in a retail store with a menu board, friendly staff and chill customers. I'm still not used to it.
    Yes I would like some Lebanese Blonde Hash and a couple of brownies. I should move to Washington!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I prefer a blunt rolled with a philly vs a zag

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    On the Jack Michaels Show yesterday, he was talking about how weird it was seeing people lighting up bowls in the open without any worry.
    Surprised me when a fellow Bisonviller did that outside the Alumni Association festivities last year in Spokane.
    It's OK to not be OK.

I guess Zag is better than Gonzo.

It's OK to not be OK.

Would a Zag ever Zip to Zap?